Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So what next, then? Parliament shows a slight preference for a second referendum if

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Plenty of shooters about London. It's up to the plebs to rise up. They should be storming Parliament and hanging all the traitors at this stage. A military coup even would do. If this was some brown Country a no fly zone would have been called by now.
    If an Arab secular state had acted in opposition to the democratic mandate in this way, MI6 would be arming and funding head-chopping ‘moderate’ jihadis by now, and staging fake poison gas attacks.

Yeah, that's what they all say ..

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Just looks like fun, doesn’t it? I’ll give my loot back at full time.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If an Arab secular state had acted in opposition to the democratic mandate in this way, MI6 would be arming and funding head-chopping ‘moderate’ jihadis by now, and staging fake poison gas attacks.
    100%. They do it when their side lose closely as it is never mind win a major campaign and then be told your vote doesn't matter. We're all Eddard Stark now

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'll with you on this Rich. Until yesterday I was a committed remainer and to hell with you ****ing wog bashing ****s and your democratic majority .. then I see they are threatening my inalienable right to tear around on my motorbike as fast as I can farkin well get away with.

Very soon, insurers will refuse your business unless you take to the road with some kind of monitoring device, hideous killjoy ****s they are.
    Herbs, you were telling us what a manly bike mechanic you are. And now you're telling me you don't know enough to take a bit of scaff bar to the box with the limiter in it. That's what we used to do. Turbo on your bus not working? **** it with a bit of scaff bar.