Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what next, then? Parliament shows a slight preference for a second referendum if

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, but they'll be plumbing that into the satnav so the car complies with speed limits
    Unplug the satnav

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Unplug the satnav
    Oh, no doubt in the future, there will be some alert raised to an enforcement agency that you've done that...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Oh, no doubt in the future, there will be some alert raised to an enforcement agency that you've done that...
    On my way to a track day, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    All that last night showed imho is that Parliament can't agree on anything, so the chance of getting anything through that will stand up to scrutiny or be agreed by the EU is bloody low, they have offered us a deal, My accpeted, why the EU should negotiate to lessen their stance is beyond me when the UK can't even agree what we want.

long extension, gneral election... and then we end up staying or leaving under such a wishy washy way that we might as well have stayed
    Lot of factors there. A general election under a new, pro-Brexit Tory PM could actually deliver a workable majority that strengthens the UK’s hand. As the polls keep showing, voters hate May, but they hate the idea of Corbyn as PM even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Why would you need to do some loots? You're rich.
    This is how folk express their disappointment these days, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    This is how folk express their disappointment these days, is it not?
    Last time out it was how they demonstrated their criminality, I think.

Anyway, what are you disappoint about? You're a remainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lot of factors there. A general election under a new, pro-Brexit Tory PM could actually deliver a workable majority that strengthens the UK’s hand. As the polls keep showing, voters hate May, but they hate the idea of Corbyn as PM even more.
    Depends when they have the GE imo, the longer this drags on the more we might get a complete shock to the system as more and more of the electorate get thoroughly pissed off with anything political...he might not even be the Labour leader by then, who knows?

And again, will we ever leave under a no deal? If not then it doesn't metter who is in charge, why would the EU back down
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Yeah, well, that and the fact that we don't have any guns.
    Plenty of shooters about London. It's up to the plebs to rise up. They should be storming Parliament and hanging all the traitors at this stage. A military coup even would do. If this was some brown Country a no fly zone would have been called by now.

Last time out it was how they demonstrated their criminality, I think.

Anyway, what are you disappoint about? You're a remainer.
    Just looks like fun, doesn’t it? I’ll give my loot back at full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Polls, b, polls.

Last set of election polls said that Labour would be wiped out.

Would the conservatives want an election considering the **** show that this Brexit debacle has been? While the prospect of a Corbyn government is unlikely, the Tories are running scared of that even being a possibility and will probably try to paper of the cracks, if it means avoiding that scenario.

We move on to Mondays repeat of this fiasco from last night, minus what looks like the harder Brexit options.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman