Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *******s, I'm mad for a fúck off cheeseburger now.

*******s, I'm mad for a fúck off cheeseburger now.

I'm not going to get one though, am I? I'm going to get a fúcking cottage fúcking pie

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not going to get one though, am I? I'm going to get a fúcking cottage fúcking pie
    Urrrggggh. Cottage pie is sad food.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not if you make the sauce sufficiently rich and beefy. It is if you fancy a gurt cheeseburger.

Lovely with white bread and butter

It's not if you make the sauce sufficiently rich and beefy. It is if you fancy a gurt cheeseburger.
    I made the Gordon Ramsay one with lots of Worcestershire sauce for ages and loved it.

Then one day I just went right orf it. Haven't been back since. Funny how that happens, innit?

I'm the same with pizza. If I never had pizza again, I'm not sure I'd care.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Lovely with white bread and butter
    Is there a nice mug of tea with four sugars on the side as well?

Honestly, psrb, I knew you'd moved to the north, but didn't realise you'd become a character in Coronation Street circa 1979.

I made the Gordon Ramsay one with lots of Worcestershire sauce for ages and loved it.

Then one day I just went right orf it. Haven't been back since. Funny how that happens, innit?

I'm the same with pizza. If I never had pizza again, I'm not sure I'd care.
    Schnitzel. I've turned myself off schnitzel.

I almost did a terrible thing recently with steak. I had a two inch rib-eye all to myself. I caramelised two whole onions and served the steak rare, with the onions on top, chips with cheese sauce on the side. It was magnificent, but so rich it came within a whisker of turning me right off.

Imagine being off steak

Is there a nice mug of tea with four sugars on the side as well?

Honestly, psrb, I knew you'd moved to the north, but didn't realise you'd become a character in Coronation Street circa 1979.
    White bread and butter makes anything better!

Not really a fan of tea, coffee with one sugar

Schnitzel. I've turned myself off schnitzel.

I almost did a terrible thing recently with steak. I had a two inch rib-eye all to myself. I caramelised two whole onions and served the steak rare, with the onions on top, chips with cheese sauce on the side. It was magnificent, but so rich it came within a whisker of turning me right off.

Imagine being off steak
    Oooh, talk to me of your cheese sauce. Which cheese(s)? Method, etc.

Go.

Oooh, talk to me of your cheese sauce. Which cheese(s)? Method, etc.

Go.
    Oh, little bit the roux, natch. Little bit the chicken stock, little bit the cream. Whatever heels of cheese are infesting the fridge, but if you happen to have half an old Boursin sitting there, for God's sake get it in! Mustard, touch of cayenne pepper, there you go.

Totes ordinaire, in other words.