Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ready meal review #1

ready meal review #1

Since I've been without kitchen I have had to endure the wonders of tesco's finestmeals

65p you can't go wrong with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Since I've been without kitchen I have had to endure the wonders of tesco's finestmeals

I take it that's free range chicken, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

7.1g of saturated fat out of 12.2g. I can't imagine that being particularly healthy?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    7.1g of saturated fat out of 12.2g. I can't imagine that being particularly healthy?
    A classic case of mandated food labelling being misleading. Pound to a penny that's mostly the coconut milk. Coconuts are very high in healthy saturated fats.

Or they just poured a load of lard in there for a laugh, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I take it that's free range chicken, yes?
    I remember going to a local butchers back around 2000, maybe 2001. I had been sent with instructions to only buy a free range chicken. So I asked the not so friendly butcher if the chicken was free range - "if you want it to be, it is" was his response.

That was good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I remember going to a local butchers back around 2000, maybe 2001. I had been sent with instructions to only buy a free range chicken. So I asked the not so friendly butcher if the chicken was free range - "if you want it to be, it is" was his response.

That was good enough for me.
    Waste of time, if you ask me. Did a blind taste test and there was no discernible difference. Chickens are ****ing stupid as I can testify having had them virtually my entire life and so really would know no difference.

In other news, my neighbours children’s guinea pig hutch was broken into by rats last week who ate both of them both alive I found this quite disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Waste of time, if you ask me. Did a blind taste test and there was no discernible difference. Chickens are ****ing stupid as I can testify having had them virtually my entire life and so really would know no difference.

In other news, my neighbours children’s guinea pig hutch was broken into by rats last week who ate both of them both alive I found this quite disturbing.
    One of my stepsons’ hamsters are the other starting with the head. Fùcked up or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

I've had chickens around all my life and I can tell you with absolute confidence that the average chicken is signifcantly more intelligent than you. Come to think of it, the average boiled egg is significantly more intelligent than you.

Cretin.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    One of my stepsons’ hamsters are the other starting with the head. Fùcked up or what?
    That is troubling. I hope you took the cannibal out of the gene pool?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've had chickens around all my life and I can tell you with absolute confidence that the average chicken is signifcantly more intelligent than you. Come to think of it, the average boiled egg is significantly more intelligent than you.

Cretin.
    Well I once saved one our ours (Meave) from our cat and she has never once showed a shred of gratitude. She lives the life of a queen thanks to my family.