Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's what you want.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Here's what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This makes no sense. Why would anyone go back to a less safe, slower and more difficult shave? The world has moved on. I want to spend as little time and effort shaving for the lowest price. Going back to cutting oneself to flitters is counter to reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This makes no sense. Why would anyone go back to a less safe, slower and more difficult shave? The world has moved on. I want to spend as little time and effort shaving for the lowest price. Going back to cutting oneself to flitters is counter to reason.
    It's good. I told you it's good. Why would you deny my life experience?

Why would we want to go back to an age where men were men and women women? I mean, life has moved on so it's obviously better that the mentally ill make rules about how you address them, right?

It's good. I told you it's good. Why would you deny my life experience?

Why would we want to go back to an age where men were men and women women? I mean, life has moved on so it's obviously better that the mentally ill make rules about how you address them, right?
    I've used a safety razor before, pal. Indeed, I learned to shave using one. It required patience, time and a steady hand - three things I simply no longer have.

While we're at it, why not go back to double declutching, drum brakes and manual choke?

I've used a safety razor before, pal. Indeed, I learned to shave using one. It required patience, time and a steady hand - three things I simply no longer have.

While we're at it, why not go back to double declutching, drum brakes and manual choke?
    I'm all in favour of all of those things. They are among the reasons why I can drive properly. Without ABS, power steering, radial tyres and traction control one could take pleasure in driving safely and accurately. You youngsters just want everything handed to you on a plate, which is why you have no self-respect.

I'm all in favour of all of those things. They are among the reasons why I can drive properly. Without ABS, power steering, radial tyres and traction control one could take pleasure in driving safely and accurately. You youngsters just want everything handed to you on a plate, which is why you have no self-respect.
    This, presumably, is why you are regularly to be seen tooling about in your Austin 7, I take it?

Tsk tsk b. You are as good as saying c is a pompous old dinosaur who uses an antiquated shaving device in the belief it makes him more of a gentleman. Or he's just tight - look how cheap the feckin razors are!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Tsk tsk b. You are as good as saying c is a pompous old dinosaur who uses an antiquated shaving device in the belief it makes him more of a gentleman. Or he's just tight - look how cheap the feckin razors are!
    A gentleman wouldn't be shaving himself in the first place, h.

Which is why I use an electric one. **** wet shaving- takes ****ing ages and feels horrible.

I can go from full beard to clean shaven in a couple of minutes. Piece of piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Which is why I use an electric one. **** wet shaving- takes ****ing ages and feels horrible.

I can go from full beard to clean shaven in a couple of minutes. Piece of piss.
    I find electric shaving actually takes longer to get all the bits. I usually end up having to finish myself off with a wet shave anyway.