Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's what you want.

Here's what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This makes no sense. Why would anyone go back to a less safe, slower and more difficult shave? The world has moved on. I want to spend as little time and effort shaving for the lowest price. Going back to cutting oneself to flitters is counter to reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This makes no sense. Why would anyone go back to a less safe, slower and more difficult shave? The world has moved on. I want to spend as little time and effort shaving for the lowest price. Going back to cutting oneself to flitters is counter to reason.
    It's good. I told you it's good. Why would you deny my life experience?

Why would we want to go back to an age where men were men and women women? I mean, life has moved on so it's obviously better that the mentally ill make rules about how you address them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tsk tsk b. You are as good as saying c is a pompous old dinosaur who uses an antiquated shaving device in the belief it makes him more of a gentleman. Or he's just tight - look how cheap the feckin razors are!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It requires a little care to begin with but you soon remember the lessons you learnt when you were a youth, a, before the onset of the disposable consumerist society. You also remember the great feeling of satisfaction at a job well done.

It requires a little care to begin with but you soon remember the lessons you learnt when you were a youth, a, before the onset of the disposable consumerist society. You also remember the great feeling of satisfaction at a job well done.
    Is it a closer shave c? Does one admire one's steely masculine jawline in the mirror after one has finished like they used to in the old razor commercials?

It's good. I told you it's good. Why would you deny my life experience?

Why would we want to go back to an age where men were men and women women? I mean, life has moved on so it's obviously better that the mentally ill make rules about how you address them, right?
    I've used a safety razor before, pal. Indeed, I learned to shave using one. It required patience, time and a steady hand - three things I simply no longer have.

While we're at it, why not go back to double declutching, drum brakes and manual choke?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Tsk tsk b. You are as good as saying c is a pompous old dinosaur who uses an antiquated shaving device in the belief it makes him more of a gentleman. Or he's just tight - look how cheap the feckin razors are!
    A gentleman wouldn't be shaving himself in the first place, h.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Is it a closer shave c? Does one admire one's steely masculine jawline in the mirror after one has finished like they used to in the old razor commercials?
    It's not as close as a modern multi-blade effort, although if you want to you can go over it again and then it's really close. Let's be fair though, you're not going to have Jenna Coleman complaining that your stubble is irritating the insides of her thighs, are you?