Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RazorWIMB. I need a new one. I've been using a Mach 3 head for over a decade as my

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You subscribe to different packages. My box comes every five months, which seems to do me - and I shave every day.

The only issue I have with them is their recent hook-up with big-chinned yid **** slag Harry Kane. This has forced me to look at alternatives.
    Yeah. I don't like the subscription thing, and what with only shaving rarely and travelling, I don't want to have to cheep loging in and pausing the sub. Especially when that Dorco 6 or whatever is the sameish price per blade, and hopefully they'll sell the blades on Prime.

So the thought of having to piss about to make Harry Kane richer is just too much. I hope they go bust owing him loads. I think you should change instanter.

I'm shocked to see people handing their readies over to Harry Kane, even if (and I agree) Mach 3 have gone downhill in the last year.

What about the other lot - Wilkinson's Sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm shocked to see people handing their readies over to Harry Kane, even if (and I agree) Mach 3 have gone downhill in the last year.

They lacerate my face. I shave once a fortnight and use an electric to remove the major fuzz and then finish it off with Gillette Fusion, a set of 4 blades should last me a year

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They lacerate my face. I shave once a fortnight and use an electric to remove the major fuzz and then finish it off with Gillette Fusion, a set of 4 blades should last me a year
    I use clippers grade zero then finish off with a shave.

But what about this Dorco 6? If they're ok, I'd rather give my money to them than Harry Kane.

What, like Bics?

What, like Bics?
    Yes, as bad as Bics

Yes, as bad as Bics
    This is not good. We should write to this Harold fellow and point out that more people hate Spurs than like Harry Kane.

meh - I quite like the Bulldog products that were heavily advertised by Frank Lampard. The skin wants what the skin wants, a

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    meh - I quite like the Bulldog products that were heavily advertised by Frank Lampard. The skin wants what the skin wants, a
    You'll be drinking Holsten next - mark my words.

Use this stuff. makes even the bluntest blade almost acceptable

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”