Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mogg & Johnson to vote for the deal

Mogg & Johnson to vote for the deal

Andrew Bridgen (another influential ERG-er) now hinting he's wavering.

I gotta say, this thread is ageing rather better for me than for Burney

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...egally+binding

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

You're supposed to be an adult.

Fúcking hell, there should be some sort of psychological screening to determine whether you are fit to father children. Christ knows what sort of monsters you're bringing up.

What a shock m in " I was correct all along" even though **** all has been decided... I await b saying, no, I am correct and you are talking ****e zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    What a shock m in " I was correct all along" even though **** all has been decided... I await b saying, no, I am correct and you are talking ****e zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

I agree, its all very childish.

Of course, I actually know what is going to happen but I am not allowed to say....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're supposed to be an adult.

Fúcking hell, there should be some sort of psychological screening to determine whether you are fit to father children. Christ knows what sort of monsters you're bringing up.
    I don't think I ever denied being an exceedingly small and petty man

So you were even right about that

I didn't suggest you denied it, but admitting to being small and petty doesn't make being small and petty alright.

At some point in your life someone should have given you the mother of all kickings. The degradation of lying in a gutter, sobbing and spitting blood and teeth through torn lips would have taught you a most valuable lesson about humility.

Mind you, at least I have created an image we can all ponder and enjoy for a while.

I didn't suggest you denied it, but admitting to being small and petty doesn't make being small and petty alright.

At some point in your life someone should have given you the mother of all kickings. The degradation of lying in a gutter, sobbing and spitting blood and teeth through torn lips would have taught you a most valuable lesson about humility.

Mind you, at least I have created an image we can all ponder and enjoy for a while.
    One minute you're lavishing me with barbecue recommendations, the next you're wishing appalling violent crimes upon me.

I think you might have IAS (Irregular Anti-Semitism Syndrome)

I find that remarkably unpleasant. You've made me feel sorry for Monty about something that didnt even happen.

It's worth bearing in mind, m, that you have gloated before and - in doing so - made yourself look a prize cùnt.

It's also worth pointing out that the scenario we currently face looks nothing like the scenario you outlined there.