Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lol. Everyone's going to prison.

lol. Everyone's going to prison.

"Barr and Robert Mueller have known each other since the 1980s and have been described as good friends. Mueller attended the weddings of two of Barr's daughters, and their wives attend Bible study together."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willia...#Personal_life

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    "Barr and Robert Mueller have known each other since the 1980s and have been described as good friends. Mueller attended the weddings of two of Barr's daughters, and their wives attend Bible study together."

Bible study?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Good Lord, are the kiddies across the pond still squabbling? They're so fantastically boring, aren't they?

Everyone except Jussie Smollett....forget the gay Tupac he’s the gay Houdini.

Amazing turn of events in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Yup. Literally the dodgiest thing you've ever seen. Appears to have been made on the say-so of one judge who also sealed the case.

White privilege my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good Lord, are the kiddies across the pond still squabbling? They're so fantastically boring, aren't they?
    The extraordinary thing is that it's all just pique that the 'wrong' candidate won. That's what we're seeing now in western politics - the wealthy, metropolitan bien pensant middle classes rejecting democratic outcomes because they don't like them.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-27-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The extraordinary thing is that it's all just pique that the 'wrong' candidate won. That's what we're seeing now in western politics - the wealthy, metropolitan bien pensant middle classes rejecting democratic outcomes because they don't like them.
    I understand that even JRM has turned into an enemy of the people now. This distresses me.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-27-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I understand that even JRM has turned into an enemy of the people now. This distresses me.
    Increasingly, the thinking seems to be that we'll sign up to this deal to get Brexit and then fúck it out the window further down the road. Quite extraordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yup. Literally the dodgiest thing you've ever seen. Appears to have been made on the say-so of one judge who also sealed the case.

White privilege my arse.
    It's up there with the old black bat who was on the OJ Simpson jury who acquitted the monster purely so she could say '**** you whitey' and more shocking than that she actually let herself be filmed saying as such with a big **** eating grin.

The gay Salvatore Gravano, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."