Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I've just seen something on Twitter about 'professional' women's football.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    WE pay birds? I assumed it was just some mongs like Chelsea!
    We are top of the league though

60,000 to watch Athletico Madrid mamas v Barcelona Babes. Thirty thousand at a Juve, erm, young ladies game on Sunday. Big business

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

60,000 to watch Athletico Madrid mamas v Barcelona Babes. Thirty thousand at a Juve, erm, young ladies game on Sunday. Big business
    Yes, but with your latins, you assume it's just hordes of men turning up to catcall, sexually harass the players and officials and make mysterious, but unmistakably sexual gestures.

You're joking? I mean, I bow to no man in my appreciation of the fairer sex, as you know, but football is an athletic endeavour made extraordinary by physical power. Which chicks ain't got.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're joking? I mean, I bow to no man in my appreciation of the fairer sex, as you know, but football is an athletic endeavour made extraordinary by physical power. Which chicks ain't got.
    I never said it was any good - just quoting the figures

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but with your latins, you assume it's just hordes of men turning up to catcall, sexually harass the players and officials and make mysterious, but unmistakably sexual gestures.
    60,000 perverts to a man no doubt, b

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Come come, this is not a safe zone for your sad devotion to a life characterized by misogyny. Take your phallocentrism elsewhere sir.
    Actually, this IS a safe zone for misogynisticals. Otherwise they'd be posting this stuff on twitter.

I never said it was any good - just quoting the figures
    But are these people actually paying?

I never said it was any good
    well, quite.

One word - goalkeeping.

might be two...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Actually, this IS a safe zone for misogynisticals. Otherwise they'd be posting this stuff on twitter.
    Phallo- is the only centrism I like.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    well, quite.

One word - goalkeeping.

might be two...
    They should make the pitches and goals smaller for them.