Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I've just seen something on Twitter about 'professional' women's football.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That reminds me! I had a dream last night where I opened a business in a red light district that sold hooker supplies - wet wipes, condoms, lube, mouthwash, etc.

It was called 'PROSTITUTE!' and had a lovely neon pink awning with red lettering.

I was making a killing.
    Good knowledge of what's in a hooker's kit bag, b.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well, I suppose everybody is paying, in a roundabout way.

But are these people actually paying?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have no issues whatsoever with a lady using her physical attributes to earn a living. Referring to her using demeaning language such as 'hooker' is where the misogyny comes in.
    Oh I see what you mean. Yes, down with the demeaning language!

Now, go and say on twitter what you said here about ladies enjoying sporting competition. I dare you.

This dream means that you secretly yearn for a career change to long distance lorry driver.
    Oh, no. I got on very well with my clients. There was no funny business.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Good knowledge of what's in a hooker's kit bag, b.
    Genius! I could sell exactly such kitbags! A sort of 24-hour ration pack of supplies - with discounts for scale. Starter kits for those new to to the game. Security bags with mace, rape alarms, tracking devices - that sort of thing.

I definitely think I could get this off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh I see what you mean. Yes, down with the demeaning language!

Now, go and say on twitter what you said here about ladies enjoying sporting competition. I dare you.
    At the end of the day, a, we're all whores, aren't we?

Is he the one with the bóllockchops?
    Yes. I was very rude about him and the fact that he's obviously a sexcase and a deviant. But then I found out he's a's best mate and now I feel bad.

Yes, but with your latins, you assume it's just hordes of men turning up to catcall, sexually harass the players and officials and make mysterious, but unmistakably sexual gestures.
    Pretty much what they do at the men's games....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Pretty much what they do at the men's games....
    Did you see how I called them 'latins', p? And resisted my first instinct, which was to use derogatory terms like 'wops', 'dagoes', 'spics' or 'eyeties'?

Aren't you proud?

Did you see how I called them 'latins', p? And resisted my first instinct, which was to use derogatory terms like 'wops', 'dagoes', 'spics' or 'eyeties'?

Aren't you proud?
    I think I prefer it when you speak your mind, b. Or 'speak your truth' as ****s might say.....