Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hey Chief ... did you pick up on Berni's post a few weeks back when he visited

Hey Chief ... did you pick up on Berni's post a few weeks back when he visited

the School Book repository? Exactly the same reaction as you!

How long is it now since you were there?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    the School Book repository? Exactly the same reaction as you!

How long is it now since you were there?

I didn't! All it takes is an in person view to see how preposterous the 'official' explanation is. I'll attempt to go back in time and look up his thoughts. He posts so damn often it might take some effort.

I reckon I was there a good 25 years ago or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    I didn't! All it takes is an in person view to see how preposterous the 'official' explanation is. I'll attempt to go back in time and look up his thoughts. He posts so damn often it might take some effort.

About 12 years when you posted I reckon .. you had just returned when you posted about it on here - I mean AWIMB's only been going 20 years ....can't have been 25!

George Bush I did it.

In the billiard room with the lead piping.

I didn't! All it takes is an in person view to see how preposterous the 'official' explanation is. I'll attempt to go back in time and ùlook up his thoughts. He posts so damn often it might take some effort.

True story. In that position the only logical shot is straight on up South Houston. Why would you wait for it to turn left up Elm St with the angle narrowing with every passing second?
    And then he hit him twice? Including a headshot? Bùllshít.