Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Peter!
    How's your wallet?
    I suddenly have more money than I know what to do with....

So the estranged Ex has gained an income which need not be spent on grub but independence
    That IS good news

Buy her a nice tent and that's the accommodation problem sorted
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

So the estranged Ex has gained an income which need not be spent on grub but independence
    That IS good news

Buy her a nice tent and that's the accommodation problem sorted
    To be fair, I didnt think she would make it this far. I dread to think what state the house is in but the fact that she actually bothered to go and get a job is quite impressive.

I get a variety of voicemails ranging between outright death threats to begging me to come back, with 'let's be friends' thrown in every now and then for balance. Lets be friends basically means can you comeback and do loads of things for me and give me some money.

On his olfactory organ

On his olfactory organ
    Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday

Sir C "Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday "

It's like the blind having their sight restored
    I don't suppose reacquaintance with the smell of fresh faeces brought quite the same level of emotional outpouring

Sir C "Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday "

It's like the blind having their sight restored
    I don't suppose reacquaintance with the smell of fresh faeces brought quite the same level of emotional outpouring
    Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but yes, the good, earthy aroma of an Englishman's dung did bring a smile to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but yes, the good, earthy aroma of an Englishman's dung did bring a smile to my face.
    Wait til you go down on Berni's mum again - you'll want those growths re-instated

Did they find a lighter lodged up there since 1979 by any chance?

Did they find a lighter lodged up there since 1979 by any chance?

. . . . . . .