Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I never got the appeal of Kate Bush. She gave me the creeps. Weird, spiky dancing, wobbly, shrieky voice and scary eyes. Not into Joni Mitchell either but I don't have a list of reasons. Maybe something about whining about wanting a Mercedes Benz.

When you said you didn't like them did you use diplomatic language about taste or did you say they were shít and anyone who likes them is an idiot?
    Kate Bush used to wear leotards which gave me a funny feeling in my tummy. One could imagine that one could almost see her noonoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    On a scale of 1-10, how disappointed in me will you be if I buy this instead of a Kamado Joe?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LANDMANN-HU...b_title_garden

I'm sorry
    I'm getting one of those next month, actually. I rather like the idea of different smokers for different jobs. The Kamado Joe is obviously where one does one's butts, leaving the Landmann free for hot smoking whole salmon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It just seems to me that God’s honest vagina is superbly fit-for-purpose.
    The rectum, by contrast, has many flaws when it comes to use as a sexual orifice.
    Like you can afford to be choosy.

I know you mate. You'd poke it in a hole in a wall if it looked willing. Or at least unable to run away.

I never got the appeal of Kate Bush. She gave me the creeps. Weird, spiky dancing, wobbly, shrieky voice and scary eyes. Not into Joni Mitchell either but I don't have a list of reasons. Maybe something about whining about wanting a Mercedes Benz.

When you said you didn't like them did you use diplomatic language about taste or did you say they were shít and anyone who likes them is an idiot?
    Yup. Kate Bush :****:

edit: FFS even the :****: smiley don't work no more
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Got loads of Kate Bush LP's. I think she's terrific. Joni Mitchell too, had a few moments. Notably Hissing of Summer Lawns with Tom Scott of Starsky & Hutch fame. That one is so good, Herbie Hancock did a tribute cover of it.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

That was Janis Joplin.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Got loads of Kate Bush LP's. I think she's terrific. Joni Mitchell too, had a few moments. Notably Hissing of Summer Lawns with Tom Scott of Starsky & Hutch fame. That one is so good, Herbie Hancock did a tribute cover of it.
    Yup. Kate Bush was ace - and fanciable.

Joni Mitchell - despite being a horse-faced Canadian and the Laurel Canyon village bike - produced Blue, Ladies of the Canyon, Court and Spark and The Hissing of Summer Lawns, which represents a vastly more considerable body of work than most of her male contemporaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yup. Kate Bush was ace - and fanciable.

Joni Mitchell - despite being a horse-faced Canadian and the Laurel Canyon village bike - produced Blue, Ladies of the Canyon, Court and Spark and The Hissing of Summer Lawns, which represents a vastly more considerable body of work than most of her male contemporaries.
    Moose-faced Canadian, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Moose-faced Canadian, surely?
    I suppose so, yes.

You can't blame the whole of Canada for WES, though.

A little from column A....

I started by saying I don't really like either of them. I get why people love it etc..... when pushed further I said Kate bush was too pretentious for me and Joni a bit too whiney.

When they started calling me a sexist and savaging Amy I believe I may have said Joni Mitchell was ****. When they said 'how can you like Dylan and not like Joni Mitchell' I believe I suggested that question didn't make any sense.

Important to note that these two women are very, very good friends of my mine who have known me for years. No matter how reasonable I may have tried to be, they still, you know, know me

Fortunately my mate made an insensitive comment about women in general and took a lot of the heat off me.