Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, as I say, cancer, but anyway, there's no need to dwell on that as long as your problems are all sorted.
    You said you didnt want to talk about it......

Where was it?

On his olfactory organ
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You said you didnt want to talk about it......

Where was it?
    Beckenham. It's still there, I suppose. I wondered whether they might give it to me to take home, like they did my wisdom teeth, but no such luck, they kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    So the estranged Ex has gained an income which need not be spent on grub but independence
    That IS good news

Buy her a nice tent and that's the accommodation problem sorted
    To be fair, I didnt think she would make it this far. I dread to think what state the house is in but the fact that she actually bothered to go and get a job is quite impressive.

I get a variety of voicemails ranging between outright death threats to begging me to come back, with 'let's be friends' thrown in every now and then for balance. Lets be friends basically means can you comeback and do loads of things for me and give me some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was there fisting, do we think?
    Fisting and double dildos, I suspect*

*keep thinking about

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    On his olfactory organ
    Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Beckenham. It's still there, I suppose. I wondered whether they might give it to me to take home, like they did my wisdom teeth, but no such luck, they kept it.
    So.... did this actually happen or not? And do we know if it is Monty's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So.... did this actually happen or not? And do we know if it is Monty's fault?
    Well, I did have a tuma up my bugle, but they tell me it wasn't malign.

What do they know anyway?

Sir C "Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday "

It's like the blind having their sight restored
    I don't suppose reacquaintance with the smell of fresh faeces brought quite the same level of emotional outpouring

Did they find a lighter lodged up there since 1979 by any chance?