Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, god! She's going to turn up at his door in thigh-high boots and a miniskirt.

I used to work with a slightly mental married lady who lost a lot of weight and started dressing like this and flirting outrageously.

I had sex with her, obviously.
    I had an ex pitch up, tell me she was pregnant with her current BF and made it clear she thought we were going to have a session of filth. The idea of putting my winkie near another man's foetus filled me with revulsion.

Bruce is a fine scotch name, to be fair.

Springsteen not so much.
    Bruce The Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Been 2 months, total cold turkey, 95% of the time I don't miss it, just once or twice a day I'd like one. It does seem far easier this time than previously
    Hang in son, you are just about there - COPD, Oat-meal cancer, amputations ... you don't wanna go there

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I had an ex pitch up, tell me she was pregnant with her current BF and made it clear she thought we were going to have a session of filth. The idea of putting my winkie near another man's foetus filled me with revulsion.
    If there’s a legal perversion that disgusts me more than any other, it’s men who are turned on by pregnant women.

Oddly enough, we watched Spiceworld at the weekend. The ten year-old said she'd never seen it, which surprised me a bit, so we all gathered around and had a look. Good fun. Roger Moore

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

There you are then. This is why Europe is filling up with Islams. You can't complain

If there’s a legal perversion that disgusts me more than any other, it’s men who are turned on by pregnant women.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There you are then. This is why Europe is filling up with Islams. You can't complain
    Why? From an evolutionary point of view, you're not meant to find pregnant women attractive since they're a reproductive dead end. You're only supposed to find women you can impregnate attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oddly enough, we watched Spiceworld at the weekend. The ten year-old said she'd never seen it, which surprised me a bit, so we all gathered around and had a look. Good fun. Roger Moore
    It seem they found once was enough

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It seem they found once was enough
    I've always found it amusing that they used to concoct these ridicules double entendre names for Bond girls (Ivana Loddakok or whatever), but it never seemed to occur to anyone that they'd hired a bloke whose actual name was a double entendre to play Bond himself.

Why? From an evolutionary point of view, you're not meant to find pregnant women attractive since they're a reproductive dead end. You're only supposed to find women you can impregnate attractive.
    How do you feel about anal?