Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday "

It's like the blind having their sight restored
    I don't suppose reacquaintance with the smell of fresh faeces brought quite the same level of emotional outpouring
    Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but yes, the good, earthy aroma of an Englishman's dung did bring a smile to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, I did have a tuma up my bugle, but they tell me it wasn't malign.

What do they know anyway?
    Indeed, bloody quacks.

glad you're still alive anyway. That's nice

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Indeed, bloody quacks.

glad you're still alive anyway. That's nice
    You're not living rough, are you p?

I don't like to think of you sleeping in a shop doorway getting pissed on by drunks. It's unseemly.

You're not living rough, are you p?

I don't like to think of you sleeping in a shop doorway getting pissed on by drunks. It's unseemly.
    Not at all. I'm renting a rather palatial flat in chelmsford, overlooking the park. Its lovely. There is nobody there to shout at me, I can watch things on telly that don't have vampires/witches/ghosts in them, I can smoke as much as I like.... it's great.

I do miss my cats, ever so slightly.

I saw a Scottish Springsteen tribute act a couple of weeks ago. Not great.....

Not at all. I'm renting a rather palatial flat in chelmsford, overlooking the park. Its lovely. There is nobody there to shout at me, I can watch things on telly that don't have vampires/witches/ghosts in them, I can smoke as much as I like.... it's great.

I do miss my cats, ever so slightly.

I saw a Scottish Springsteen tribute act a couple of weeks ago. Not great.....
    God I miss

Meh....lesbians. Its not really sex is it.

Boring.....
    True, but nudey ladies fiddling with each other's bits is not to be sniffed at.

Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but yes, the good, earthy aroma of an Englishman's dung did bring a smile to my face.
    Wait til you go down on Berni's mum again - you'll want those growths re-instated

Did they find a lighter lodged up there since 1979 by any chance?

. . . . . . .

At a rough guess, fingers and 'implements'
    I knew a lesbian who gave it up. She complained that a sex life that involved always having to bring a bag of implements with you took all the spontaneity out of it. Say what you like about men, but they do come with implements as standard.

No, I have had a relatively smooth ride thus far. She just went and got a job and lost a load of weight, two things that would have been rather nice while we were together.....

THe worst is yet to come as the house needs to be resolved. However, thus far it has been great fun.
    Beware of the weight loss. Next thing you know she'll have a new chap in tow who will be very insistent on her 'rights' and be encouraging her to make life as difficult as possible for you.