Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You said you didnt want to talk about it......

Where was it?
    Beckenham. It's still there, I suppose. I wondered whether they might give it to me to take home, like they did my wisdom teeth, but no such luck, they kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Beckenham. It's still there, I suppose. I wondered whether they might give it to me to take home, like they did my wisdom teeth, but no such luck, they kept it.
    So.... did this actually happen or not? And do we know if it is Monty's fault?

So.... did this actually happen or not? And do we know if it is Monty's fault?
    Well, I did have a tuma up my bugle, but they tell me it wasn't malign.

What do they know anyway?

Well, I did have a tuma up my bugle, but they tell me it wasn't malign.

What do they know anyway?
    Indeed, bloody quacks.

glad you're still alive anyway. That's nice

Indeed, bloody quacks.

glad you're still alive anyway. That's nice
    You're not living rough, are you p?

I don't like to think of you sleeping in a shop doorway getting pissed on by drunks. It's unseemly.

You're not living rough, are you p?

I don't like to think of you sleeping in a shop doorway getting pissed on by drunks. It's unseemly.
    Not at all. I'm renting a rather palatial flat in chelmsford, overlooking the park. Its lovely. There is nobody there to shout at me, I can watch things on telly that don't have vampires/witches/ghosts in them, I can smoke as much as I like.... it's great.

I do miss my cats, ever so slightly.

I saw a Scottish Springsteen tribute act a couple of weeks ago. Not great.....

Not at all. I'm renting a rather palatial flat in chelmsford, overlooking the park. Its lovely. There is nobody there to shout at me, I can watch things on telly that don't have vampires/witches/ghosts in them, I can smoke as much as I like.... it's great.

God I miss

Springsteen in a kilt. Clarence on bagpipes. Nice.