Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How do you feel about anal?
    Overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Overrated.
    Makes my bottom bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Makes my bottom bleed.
    On a scale of 1-10, how disappointed in me will you be if I buy this instead of a Kamado Joe?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LANDMANN-HU...b_title_garden

I'm sorry

I've always found it amusing that they used to concoct these ridicules double entendre names for Bond girls (Ivana Loddakok or whatever), but it never seemed to occur to anyone that they'd hired a bloke whose actual name was a double entendre to play Bond himself.
    Does make you wonder what a Pierced Brosnan is

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Makes my bottom bleed.
    It just seems to me that God’s honest vagina is superbly fit-for-purpose.
    The rectum, by contrast, has many flaws when it comes to use as a sexual orifice.

Without proof, it didn't happen
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Or worse still it's an attempt to win Peter back and when it fails the real shítstorm commences - woman scorned and all that
    Her plan is just to get me back there, by any means. Get me paying for everything, driving her everywhere etc....

She has precisely no interest in me whatsoever. She just needs money, help and company. She makes this very obvious, to the point of openly stating this is what she wants, and is then stunned when I tell her that it's never going to happen, and why.

It is becoming obvious that the house situation needs resolving sooner rather than later. I am never going to be truly free of her until it is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Her plan is just to get me back there, by any means. Get me paying for everything, driving her everywhere etc....

She has precisely no interest in me whatsoever. She just needs money, help and company. She makes this very obvious, to the point of openly stating this is what she wants, and is then stunned when I tell her that it's never going to happen, and why.

It is becoming obvious that the house situation needs resolving sooner rather than later. I am never going to be truly free of her until it is sold.
    You realise that your relationship with her is very much a metaphor for Brexit, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Glad you're well, Pedro. Good luck with the rest of the project.
    Kristin Hersh on Friday. Sooooo happy I dont have to go

I got a monumental savaging from two irish women recently for my views on women in music. You would have thoroughly enjoyed the conversation.

You realise that your relationship with her is very much a metaphor for Brexit, don't you?
    It had crossed my mind. The big difference is that when I put it to a public vote it was 100% leave. Not a soul voted remain