Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have always been conflicted about Ian Duncan Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He fought the Nazis for the freedom to have his cóck off. A tale of British spunk if ever I saw one.
    Exactly. It's every Englishman's inalienable right to lop his own cock off. The guy who fought Palmerston fought a duel with one chap who did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    No. First person to have the op. We've had loads of famous nutters of both sexes who definitely "identified" as the other gender.
    Pffffffft! I don't take any of these people seriously unless they're prepared to whip their genitalia off. If you call yourself a bird and you've still got a set of danglies, you can fùck right off.

I mean, if you whip your nuts off I'll still regard you as a raving lunatic, but at least I'll do you the credit of allowing that you're one who's prepared to put his money where his mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Bet no-one ever tried to fire one up the aris' of Bomber Harris. he had the demeanour of a man who wouldn't go in for that sort of bally nonsense.
    Bummer Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pffffffft! I don't take any of these people seriously unless they're prepared to whip their genitalia off. If you call yourself a bird and you've still got a set of danglies, you can fùck right off.

I mean, if you whip your nuts off I'll still regard you as a raving lunatic, but at least I'll do you the credit of allowing that you're one who's prepared to put his money where his mouth is.
    No. You can call youself what you like. That's your right as a Brit. However, you can't tell me how I have to see you. That is my right as a Brit.

And while it is your right to cut your cock off, it's not your right to shut down debate on science that doesn't support your obsession. Nor should it be your right to put ideas into impressionable adolescent heads that could do lasting damage any more than it's your right to groom teens for Isis or sex gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    No. You can call youself what you like. That's your right as a Brit. However, you can't tell me how I have to see you. That is my right as a Brit.

And while it is your right to cut your cock off, it's not your right to shut down debate on science that doesn't support your obsession. Nor should it be your right to put ideas into impressionable adolescent heads that could do lasting damage any more than it's your right to groom teens for Isis or sex gangs.
    I have heard that children are being encouraged to to start altering their bodies? Is this true or is it scurrilous scare-mongering?

If true, possible rafts of lawsuits and mountains of taxpayer compensation in the future if youths are encouraged to do this and then change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I have heard that children are being encouraged to to start altering their bodies? Is this true or is it scurrilous scare-mongering?

If true, possible rafts of lawsuits and mountains of taxpayer compensation in the future if youths are encouraged to do this and then change their minds.
    Oh, yes. I suggest you look up an organisation called 'Mermaids', which is run by a woman who put her teenage son on female hormones illegally and then flew him to Thailand to have him castrated when he was just 16 (he couldn't have that done here as it was illegal).
    The Thais were so disgusted when they found out about this that they immediately changed the law.

This woman's organisation is allowed into our schools to encourage this sort of thing among other young children. She is also regularly invited onto television discussions as if she were some sort of expert - as opposed to a dangerous lunatic who should be allowed nowhere near children.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, yes. I suggest you look up an organisation called 'Mermaids', which is run by a woman who put her teenage son on female hormones illegally and then flew him to Thailand to have him castrated when he was just 16 (he couldn't have that done here as it was illegal).
    The Thais were so disgusted when they found out about this that they immediately changed the law.

This woman's organisation is allowed into our schools to encourage this sort of thing among other young children. She is also regularly invited onto television discussions as if she were some sort of expert - as opposed to a dangerous lunatic who should be allowed nowhere near children.
    For fúcks fúcking sake b, tell me this is just you doing your impression of a raving swivel eyed lunatic and this woman goes nowhere near our schools?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    For fúcks fúcking sake b, tell me this is just you doing your impression of a raving swivel eyed lunatic and this woman goes nowhere near our schools?
    https://www.mermaidsuk.org.uk/assets...ls-Toolkit.pdf

Equally sickening is the group that shut down the research into how many had a sex change back. We need to know this. If the ones who sex change when a young teen are much more likely to change back when their a young adult, then we need to know.

We could say we shouldn't let people do this until they've gone through puberty as they might be getting confused by their hormones.

But these fückwits shut down the research as they don't want the public knowing quite a few kids changed back.

Really, people who interfere with academic enquirey should be taken out and shot. As should people on social media forums and the like who tel kids yes, you are defnitely really a woman, go cut your cock off. That should be the same as inciting people to commit acts of terrorism.

Equally sickening is the group that shut down the research into how many had a sex change back. We need to know this. If the ones who sex change when a young teen are much more likely to change back when their a young adult, then we need to know.

We could say we shouldn't let people do this until they've gone through puberty as they might be getting confused by their hormones.

But these fückwits shut down the research as they don't want the public knowing quite a few kids changed back.

Really, people who interfere with academic enquirey should be taken out and shot. As should people on social media forums and the like who tel kids yes, you are defnitely really a woman, go cut your cock off. That should be the same as inciting people to commit acts of terrorism.
    The daylight of reason cannot be allowed to shine on madness, though. It's like Wile E Coyote in the old cartoons. As long as he keeps running on thin air, the delusion allows him to stay up. The minute he looks down and sees reality, down he falls.
    As a society, we are not only encouraging these people to keep running and not to look down, but are silencing anyone who dares point out that they're running on thin air and that's probably not a great idea.