Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
I'm playing devil's advocate here, but I heard on Radio 4 at the weekend that a poll showed that if the choice was between a no deal exit and Remain the public would vote strongly for Remain. If we were to reach that point (I don't think we will) there is an argument to be made that if those are the only two choices the government should go back to the public.

Personally, if those were the two choices I would almost prefer a no deal exit. Mostly because my view is that there is no human being involved in this debacle for whom I have less respect than someone who voted Leave but does not support a no deal exit. I can't imagine a more spineless, cowardly, pathetic excuse for a human being than one who insists on leaving the EU but only if they continue to experience the majority of the benefits of the EU.

C*nt is too mild a word for this sort of vermin.
That makes no sense, I'm afraid. Why would remain still be an option having already been democratically rejected in 2016? The fact that we are where we are is a function of our executive and legislature's collective incompetence. Why should leave voters who expected competence be disenfranchised for that?