Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's doing in fvcking Sydney then? Apart from cheap, borderline hooker women

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ridicules, isn't it? Of course the meej, dems and spooks who have been banging the drum will in no way be held to account. Their careers will continue unharmed. After all, if John Bolton and Elliot Abrams can still get top jobs after what they've done in the past ... (yeah, I know they're your pals).
    I half expected The Trumpnado to bellow "fake news!" anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The lack of contrition by the lunatics who've been peddling this drivel for two years is pretty breathtaking.
    Why would there be the need for contrition? The report makes it clear that the Russians did interfere in the election and while there was some superficial evidence to indicate that there may be ties to Trump, when it was investigated in more detail there was no evidence that a crime had been committed.

If governments weren't capable of this sort of investigation I'd be more concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It's miles better than stating the fact. If he were, we would not wish to admit it. There is the possibility that he is and that we are simply refusing to acknowledge the fact. That the powers that be consider it too damaging to the nation.

In other words, that there are some rabbit holes one does not want to go down.
    Oi! Eastie! Watch my lips.

"THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!"

The DNC wasn't hacked, it was leaked. The file transfer times were too fast for an internet connection from eastern europe, and no-one was allowed to look at the server except Crowdstrike who have a Ukrainian nationalist agenda. The real election theft was Killary stealing the primaries from Sanders, who all polls say would have beaten Trump. The facebook ads of puppies from a clickbait farm in Leningrad had nothing to do with your election.

Now, I have an idea for a brilliant and original sci-fi / horror film. Who should I speak to?

It's whataboutery, of course, but the fact is Russians are always trying to meddle in everyone's elections; this was nothing unusual, nothing special, except for the attempted soft coup aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Why would there be the need for contrition? The report makes it clear that the Russians did interfere in the election and while there was some superficial evidence to indicate that there may be ties to Trump, when it was investigated in more detail there was no evidence that a crime had been committed.

If governments weren't capable of this sort of investigation I'd be more concerned.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's whataboutery, of course, but the fact is Russians are always trying to meddle in everyone's elections; this was nothing unusual, nothing special, except for the attempted soft coup aspect.
    Oh quite, and the fact that the beneficiary of their meddling is so reviled (possibly because he comes across as so utterly immoral) by the opposition that they couldn't let it lie, they couldn't pass up the chance that there might have actually been something there.

Sadly for them, the Donald is both immoral and street wise - this is precisely the sort of thing he can get away with.

It's more than that. He is a genuine existential threat to them precisely because he knows where all the bodies are buried. So to speak.

Do you think he's more immoral than Hillary Clinton, electorally?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Oh quite, and the fact that the beneficiary of their meddling is so reviled (possibly because he comes across as so utterly immoral) by the opposition that they couldn't let it lie, they couldn't pass up the chance that there might have actually been something there.

Sadly for them, the Donald is both immoral and street wise - this is precisely the sort of thing he can get away with.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Do you think he's more immoral than Hillary Clinton, electorally?
    "If that motherfùcker wins, we all hang from nooses!" she is supposed to have said.

This is rather good too, as it was Mueller who took down the original version, way back when.

"If that motherfùcker wins, we all hang from nooses!" she is supposed to have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So, when your conspiracy theory is fatally undermined, rather than accept you were wrong, you're choosing to double down and blame an even larger, more nebulous and all-encompassing conspiracy theory?

You realise it's a short step from there to aliens and lizard people, right?
    Basically.

Oi! Eastie! Watch my lips.

"THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!"

The DNC wasn't hacked, it was leaked. The file transfer times were too fast for an internet connection from eastern europe, and no-one was allowed to look at the server except Crowdstrike who have a Ukrainian nationalist agenda. The real election theft was Killary stealing the primaries from Sanders, who all polls say would have beaten Trump. The facebook ads of puppies from a clickbait farm in Leningrad had nothing to do with your election.

Now, I have an idea for a brilliant and original sci-fi / horror film. Who should I speak to?
    You talk to me, my friend. You talk to me. I got yer sci fi right here. Quantum Wolf, time-traveling werewolves.

But yours sounds good too.
    Attached Images Attached Images