Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's doing in fvcking Sydney then? Apart from cheap, borderline hooker women

What's doing in fvcking Sydney then? Apart from cheap, borderline hooker women

of course. I have to bounce down there this week. Feel like I should bust a cap in a few kangaroos while I'm at it.

You're taking the Mueller report pretty badly then, disappearing off to Australia?

To cheer you up, here's some hounds going to breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    of course. I have to bounce down there this week. Feel like I should bust a cap in a few kangaroos while I'm at it.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You're taking the Mueller report pretty badly then, disappearing off to Australia?

To cheer you up, here's some hounds going to breakfast.

The Mueller Report is not great. Not great at all.

A million miles better than the alternative though, that the President of the United States is actually a Russian spy?

The Mueller Report is not great. Not great at all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

A million miles better than the alternative though, that the President of the United States is actually a Russian spy?
    The lack of contrition by the lunatics who've been peddling this drivel for two years is pretty breathtaking.

Ridicules, isn't it? Of course the meej, dems and spooks who have been banging the drum will in no way be held to account. Their careers will continue unharmed. After all, if John Bolton and Elliot Abrams can still get top jobs after what they've done in the past ... (yeah, I know they're your pals).

It's miles better than stating the fact. If he were, we would not wish to admit it. There is the possibility that he is and that we are simply refusing to acknowledge the fact. That the powers that be consider it too damaging to the nation.

In other words, that there are some rabbit holes one does not want to go down.

It's miles better than stating the fact. If he were, we would not wish to admit it. There is the possibility that he is and that we are simply refusing to acknowledge the fact. That the powers that be consider it too damaging to the nation.

So, when your conspiracy theory is fatally undermined, rather than accept you were wrong, you're choosing to double down and blame an even larger, more nebulous and all-encompassing conspiracy theory?

You realise it's a short step from there to aliens and lizard people, right?

Understandable though, imo. For them, this is a death match. Politics, media, financial services, lobbying; you name it. They've all fallen into the FBI/Trump/Russia honey-trap and the evidence is all in.

Wouldn't be surprised to hear from this forgotten fellow soon ..

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The lack of contrition by the lunatics who've been peddling this drivel for two years is pretty breathtaking.

I reckon if you think this is damaging, you ain't seen nothin' yet #LockHerUp