Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You *******, sc

You *******, sc

Now going to have to get one of these bloody expensive BBQ's and clearly most of the accessories

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Now going to have to get one of these bloody expensive BBQ's and clearly most of the accessories
    Hurrah! You’ll love it, p!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hurrah! You’ll love it, p!
    Any recipe recommendations? Also, why did you get the Kamado Joe and not the Big Green Egg?

It will now pìss with rain all summer and it will be all your fault, you jinxing fùcker.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It will now pìss with rain all summer and it will be all your fault, you jinxing fùcker.
    I'm already budgeting for buying an Awning

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Duh!

He's in Manchester.

A fine drizzle is as good as it gets in Summer...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Duh!

He's in Manchester.

A fine drizzle is as good as it gets in Summer...
    Everyone was raving last summer about how great the weather was, we had 4 weeks of sunshine and that was it.

I thought you were praising the gas bbq?

That is quite the turnaround. I have gone to charcoal myself but not gone beyond my Weber as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I thought you were praising the gas bbq?

That is quite the turnaround. I have gone to charcoal myself but not gone beyond my Weber as of yet.
    I'll keep the gas one for a quick get home from work of a nice evening and bung a few burgers on. The charcoal one will be for planned operations

Don't do it p. You'll spend a small fortune, come gallumphing on here expecting Sir C's validation and he'll just be all sort of "meh! - they are so, like, yesterday man - cheap Homebase Weber imitations are the way forward now".