Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Goldfish murderer prosecuted

Lightbulb Goldfish murderer prosecuted

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-47666629

Prosecutor, Lindi Meyer “He caused the death of the animal,".

A probation officer said Coles was a "class clown" who showed off in front of people and he was "embarrassed and ashamed" by what he had done.

Coles was sentenced to a 12-month community order with 200 hours of unpaid work and five days of rehabilitation.

He was also ordered to pay £300 with an £85 victim surcharge and was given a five-year ban from keeping fish.

Speaking after the hearing, RSPCA Inspector John Pollock said the goldfish would have suffered a "great deal".

Next up all you bast ards who enjoy murdering lobsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

A probation officer said Coles was a "class clown" who showed off in front of people and he was "embarrassed and ashamed" by what he had done.

Coles was sentenced to a 12-month community order with 200 hours of unpaid work and five days of rehabilitation.

He was also ordered to pay £300 with an £85 victim surcharge and was given a five-year ban from keeping fish.

Speaking after the hearing, RSPCA Inspector John Pollock said the goldfish would have suffered a "great deal".

Sir C couldn't bring himself to do it, you know, t. He is a big poove. I had to lob the ugly little fùckers in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

John Pollock, eh?

All sounds a bit fishy.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    John Pollock, eh?

All sounds a bit fishy.
    Seriously, though, we eat oysters alive. What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seriously, though, we eat oysters alive. What's the difference?
    you might, b.

Like licking phlegm off a tortoise...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

you might, b.

Like licking phlegm off a tortoise...
    I genuinely do not understand why people wouldn't like oysters. They aren't snotty, they're chewy and meaty and delicious. I mean seriously, what is there not to like about the taste? Salty and fresh and just lifted with a bit of shallot vinegar or green tabasco? Outstanding. Just one of the best things in the world to eat, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I genuinely do not understand why people wouldn't like oysters. They aren't snotty, they're chewy and meaty and delicious. I mean seriously, what is there not to like about the taste? Salty and fresh and just lifted with a bit of shallot vinegar or green tabasco? Outstanding. Just one of the best things in the world to eat, surely?
    There's no accounting for taste eh, b?

There's no accounting for taste eh, b?
    No, but sometimes people are just wrong. I mean look at this, ffs!

https://www.hellomagazine.com/cuisin...net-reactions/