Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Err, without wishing to get all grown-up, has anyone noticed the latest German PMI?

Err, without wishing to get all grown-up, has anyone noticed the latest German PMI?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ooooh! is that a slowing of the mighty Germany's economy into recession?

that's the EU fúcked then...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by burney View Post
    wotsit even mean b?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    wotsit even mean b?
    You know better than I that it means that the supply chain spending of the manufacturing powerhouse of Europe is dropping off a cliff, reflecting the fact that they’ve been in effective recession for a while now.

The Hannover Fair might be interesting the week after next.

You know better than I that it means that the supply chain spending of the manufacturing powerhouse of Europe is dropping off a cliff, reflecting the fact that they’ve been in effective recession for a while now.

The Hannover Fair might be interesting the week after next.
    Fúck them. Fúck all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúck them. Fúck all of them.
    Oh, quite. Still, we can all rest easy in the knowledge that Germans always react well to an economic downtur...oh.

Oh, quite. Still, we can all rest easy in the knowledge that Germans always react well to an economic downtur...oh.
    We're overdue a decent war.

Watch their next move to be to raise taxes. then welcome 3 million more migrants to distract.

Japan's 10 year yield went negative today as well.

Repo rates suggest the market is pricing in two US Fed rate cuts this year, after they stupidly raised rates all last year, including the idiotic December raise.
    Last edited by Chief Arrowhead; 03-22-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Watch their next move to be to raise taxes. then welcome 3 million more migrants to distract.

Japan's 10 year yield went negative today as well.
    I hardly see that an influx of millions of people who will be net recipients of state aid and add not one single penny to the tax coffers would exactly distract from an economic downturn, chief.

Oh, in Germany it will. Because Godwin.

I hardly see that an influx of millions of people who will be net recipients of state aid and add not one single penny to the tax coffers would exactly distract from an economic downturn, chief.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."