Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I re-watched the last GoT series to get back up to speed for the finale.

I re-watched the last GoT series to get back up to speed for the finale.

I forgot how good it was. In fact I'd forgotten most of what happened except the bit where the turned dragon blew up the wall. You don't forget that bit.

What DOES the Night King want?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I forgot how good it was. In fact I'd forgotten most of what happened except the bit where the turned dragon blew up the wall. You don't forget that bit.

What DOES the Night King want?
    I've been re-watching the whole darned thing!

The early series had more in the way of, you know, titilations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've been re-watching the whole darned thing!

The early series had more in the way of, you know, titilations.
    Perhaps as the actresses became better-known they were able to refuse the demands made on them to remove their clothes and do rumpy-pumpy things.

Perhaps as the actresses became better-known they were able to refuse the demands made on them to remove their clothes and do rumpy-pumpy things.
    So much for the patriarchy, eh?

That was certainly the case with your favourite Dragon Queen for a while - and then she went back on it. I want to watch it again - even looks rather good when just watching these excellent catch up thingies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FktFMYC_A2M

So much for the patriarchy, eh?
    Cersei on the Iron Throne, Daenerys claiming it, Sansa running Winterfell, Lady Ollena until recently boss of Highgarden, Arya killing everyone in her path ... the wimmin aren't doing too badly overall.

Cersei on the Iron Throne, Daenerys claiming it, Sansa running Winterfell, Lady Ollena until recently boss of Highgarden, Arya killing everyone in her path ... the wimmin aren't doing too badly overall.
    Plus they've got nice bottoms.

Well it depends on your definition of doing well, I suppose. Cersei has lost all her children, Sansa was systematically raped by Ramsay Bolton, Lady Ollena is deaded and Arya has been brutalised and turned into a contract killer.

Even Danaerys has lost one of her dragons.

Mind you, most of the male characters are either dead, undead or at least one body part light compared to when they started the series, so...

Plus they've got nice bottoms.
    Yara Greyjoy really did it for me in that department. Especially in her leather trousers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well it depends on your definition of doing well, I suppose. Cersei has lost all her children, Sansa was systematically raped by Ramsay Bolton, Lady Ollena is deaded and Arya has been brutalised and turned into a contract killer.

Even Danaerys has lost one of her dragons.

Mind you, most of the male characters are either dead, undead or at least one body part light compared to when they started the series, so...
    Well, everyone has their ups and downs. Arya generally kills for pleasure though, not profit, to be fair. I hope she meets up with her old buddy Sandor again. In fact I enjoy it whenever he is on screen.

"Fùck off! Cùnt!"