Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I re-watched the last GoT series to get back up to speed for the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yara Greyjoy really did it for me in that department. Especially in her leather trousers.
    I'm afraid it's all about thon Dutch tittylady as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm afraid it's all about thon Dutch tittylady as far as I'm concerned.
    Princess Perkytits?

Princess Perkytits?
    Melisandre. Phwooar.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well it depends on your definition of doing well, I suppose. Cersei has lost all her children, Sansa was systematically raped by Ramsay Bolton, Lady Ollena is deaded and Arya has been brutalised and turned into a contract killer.

Even Danaerys has lost one of her dragons.

Mind you, most of the male characters are either dead, undead or at least one body part light compared to when they started the series, so...

Sounds like Awimb
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Great goal, Pokster
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    [/B]

Sounds like Awimb
    vg, p

Melisandre. Phwooar.
    Although I can never quite get over that scene in Black Book where she gets absolutely covered in human waste while butt naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Although I can never quite get over that scene in Black Book where she gets absolutely covered in human waste while butt naked.
    That's reminded me of something but we might need la. Where is that dirty Hun?

What's that Japanese movie, maybe about the war, anyway, it's got that attractive chinee chick in it?

I forgot how good it was. In fact I'd forgotten most of what happened except the bit where the turned dragon blew up the wall. You don't forget that bit.

What DOES the Night King want?
    Fúking hell!

you lot and your Warhammer...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That's reminded me of something but we might need la. Where is that dirty Hun?

What's that Japanese movie, maybe about the war, anyway, it's got that attractive chinee chick in it?
    Not Ai No Corrida? That's quite mucky.