Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oi Bignose!

Oi Bignose!

My local barbecue shop has this great offer on. A proper bargain. https://www.bbq-barn.co.uk/product/K...ckage-Deal.php

I was knifed outside that shop back in 1997. I mean it wasn't there then, but along that big of pavement, opposite the old Iron Horse as it used to be. I went into the chinese takeaway just there for some tissues whilst someone called the police and my mates ordered some chicken balls with gloop...

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I was knifed outside that shop back in 1997. I mean it wasn't there then, but along that big of pavement, opposite the old Iron Horse as it used to be. I went into the chinese takeaway just there for some tissues whilst someone called the police and my mates ordered some chicken balls with gloop...
    Remember Lamorbey Baths down there?

I never went.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Remember Lamorbey Baths down there?

I never went.
    Well yeah I went to school just there (Chis & Sid), so know it all very well. Lamorbey is still very much there, well they rebuilt it as a full leisure centre where the golf club house was just opposite on Hurst Road so backing onto the school playing fields of Chis & Sid. I take our kids there now and again to try and build up their immune systems by exposing them to all sorts.

May favourite of that bit now is the big Mexican restaurant next door or so to the bbq shop. It carries the slogan of "Don't siesta, let's Fiesta!" across their signage. Always make me chuckle for some reason.

Well yeah I went to school just there (Chis & Sid), so know it all very well. Lamorbey is still very much there, well they rebuilt it as a full leisure centre where the golf club house was just opposite on Hurst Road so backing onto the school playing fields of Chis & Sid. I take our kids there now and again to try and build up their immune systems by exposing them to all sorts.

May favourite of that bit now is the big Mexican restaurant next door or so to the bbq shop. It carries the slogan of "Don't siesta, let's Fiesta!" across their signage. Always make me chuckle for some reason.
    I'm excited by the new Sri Lankan that's been touted. The Elephant, I believe. Opposite the station?

Oh I'm not sure about that. I live in Bickley these days so not up on local news in Sidcup anymore. My dad was a big fan of the Italian on the corner at the traffic lights so diagonally opposite the little Tesco. Although he got annoyed when they changed the bruschetta recipe so hasn't been back since.

Oh I'm not sure about that. I live in Bickley these days so not up on local news in Sidcup anymore. My dad was a big fan of the Italian on the corner at the traffic lights so diagonally opposite the little Tesco. Although he got annoyed when they changed the bruschetta recipe so hasn't been back since.
    Do you eat at Tamasha? Best Indian around these parts by a margin, I reckon. Plus, Kenny Sansom used to live upstairs.

Do you eat at Tamasha? Best Indian around these parts by a margin, I reckon. Plus, Kenny Sansom used to live upstairs.
    I prefer Indian Essence in Petts Wood, Atul Kochhar's place. They do a great tasting menu for £30pp on a Monday which is really great value, if you can get past having a curry on a Monday night.

My local barbecue shop has this great offer on. A proper bargain. https://www.bbq-barn.co.uk/product/K...ckage-Deal.php
    Pardon my ignorance, but what makes it worth a g?

I live in Bickley these days
    What happened to Putney?