Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Neil 'Razor' Ruddock.

Neil 'Razor' Ruddock.

He's going to have a clutcher, and it will be entirely self-inflicted.

Just how stupid is Neil 'Razor' Ruddock?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Serves him right. The only true Razor is the Romford Pele. Should have come up with his own name. Maybe Nelly?

Very. However after having watched that I came away with the view that if I wanted a night on the lagers and a laugh, Razor would be at the top of the list from that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Very. However after having watched that I came away with the view that if I wanted a night on the lagers and a laugh, Razor would be at the top of the list from that lot.
    Merse would be your man, surely? You'd get 20 pints of lager, bet the mortgage on two flies walking up a wall and several grams of gak before Merse collapsed into floods of tears and indulged in a nervy b in the gutter. What a night out!

Merse would be your man, surely? You'd get 20 pints of lager, bet the mortgage on two flies walking up a wall and several grams of gak before Merse collapsed into floods of tears and indulged in a nervy b in the gutter. What a night out!
    well, yes, if I wanted to feel better about myself Merse would be the obvious choice.

Razor - utter c*nt that he was on the pitch (especially to Patrick) - came across as the life of the party off of it, I thought.

Seaman's not done badly in the fit bird stakes. Must have been losing the ponytail.

WES "Seaman's not done badly in the fit bird stakes. Must have been losing the ponytail."

He's on his third wife now

Keeps walking out on them
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    WES "Seaman's not done badly in the fit bird stakes. Must have been losing the ponytail."

He's on his third wife now

Keeps walking out on them
    So from his wives' point-of-view he wasn't much of a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    So from his wives' point-of-view he wasn't much of a keeper.
    Nice shooting, a

I’m amazed he didn’t have one whilst he was still playing in the premiership. No stranger to a fry up.