Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That Harry Redknapp programme was most enjoyable.

That Harry Redknapp programme was most enjoyable.

Given that it was inhabited by cretins like Ruddock and Merson, the bantz was exceptional.

Amazing to see the state ex-professional athletes allow themselves to get into. Fat ****s to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Given that it was inhabited by cretins like Ruddock and Merson, the bantz was exceptional.

Amazing to see the state ex-professional athletes allow themselves to get into. Fat ****s to a man.
    Yes, but could you imagine -abstaining from the good food and wonderful, wonderful alcohol for all those years.

Not Razor and Merse, obv, but the other, decent, pros.

You'd fúcking go for it in retirement, no?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

BTW c. Was you're eye watering profligacy at lunch last week to celebrate good news - I had rather assumed so?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, but could you imagine -abstaining from the good food and wonderful, wonderful alcohol for all those years.

Not Razor and Merse, obv, but the other, decent, pros.

You'd fúcking go for it in retirement, no?
    I sort of get what you mean, i, but I'm a greedy, bibulous fúcker and I weigh 12 stone. What they've done is not only to pile into the pies and the booze, they've also foresworn any and all athletic endeavours. The lazy fat fúcks.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    BTW c. Was you're eye watering profligacy at lunch last week to celebrate good news - I had rather assumed so?
    It was a business lunch actually h, with a very decent chap.

I did have some good news last week though, thank you. (Although there was some bad news with it too.)

I sort of get what you mean, i, but I'm a greedy, bibulous fúcker and I weigh 12 stone. What they've done is not only to pile into the pies and the booze, they've also foresworn any and all athletic endeavours. The lazy fat fúcks.
    Ah, but one has to remember that, whilst they may not look it on TV, most of these athletes are rather large people who are controlling their weight via the associated athleticism of the professional game.

Wayne Rooney, for example, will make Mickey Quinn look like a broom handle; given 5 or 6 years.

Matt Le Tissier has always had an árse the size of a small hatchback, etc, etc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”