Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I always thought the Speaker's role was simply that of a chairman of the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Are decisions taken by the executive or as a result of a vote by the elected representatives?
    Far too much legislation just seems to trickle out unannounced and like most people, I didn't really care til I saw some that would impact me directly.

Specifically, some laws were being proposed that would prevent me, as a biker, doing my own servicing and maintenance on my own bike! - ostensibly a safety issue but in reality, I suspect, the devil making work for idle and overpaid bureaucrats.

Now a soft handed sissy like you that can't even change a bicycle tyre would probably agree but I will defend my right to maintain my own machinery with the same ferocity the Yanqi defends his right to arm himself to the teeth. You prise my spanners from my cold dead hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Far too much legislation just seems to trickle out unannounced and like most people, I didn't really care til I saw some that would impact me directly.

Specifically, some laws were being proposed that would prevent me, as a biker, doing my own servicing and maintenance on my own bike! - ostensibly a safety issue but in reality, I suspect, the devil making work for idle and overpaid bureaucrats.

Now a soft handed sissy like you that can't even change a bicycle tyre would probably agree but I will defend my right to maintain my own machinery with the same ferocity the Yanqi defends his right to arm himself to the teeth. You prise my spanners from my cold dead hand.
    You can't get properly powerful elements for your grill any more. My toast takes ages and it's never crisp enough any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can't get properly powerful elements for your grill any more. My toast takes ages and it's never crisp enough any more.
    Is that what it is! Those scrawny, bespectacled soft handed Euro****ing insects in Brussels have basically outlawed anything that is effective

Is that what it is! Those scrawny, bespectacled soft handed Euro****ing insects in Brussels have basically outlawed anything that is effective
    Don't start me on light bulbs, Herbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What about the light bulbs,a?

: pokesbearwithstick:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Are you talking about the fact that the ****ing things don't actually enable you to, you know, see anything anymore? Boils my píss right proper and now I know the Euro****warblers are behind it I'm even angrier.

Are you talking about the fact that the ****ing things don't actually enable you to, you know, see anything anymore? Boils my píss right proper and now I know the Euro****warblers are behind it I'm even angrier.
    what about piss weak vacuum cleaners or cars that are 'too noisy', H?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what about piss weak vacuum cleaners or cars that are 'too noisy', H?
    Tell me abaah't it! I bought one of those poxy Henry contraptions,. I had my dick sucked harder by your mum!