Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Dear God, you're unhinged.

There are many theories on why we have such a woeful callibre of politician nowadays compared to the latter half of the C20th. But EU membership isn't one of them.

If you think any MP's loyalty to the EU is more than their loyalty to their own interests, their party and their consituents, let alone to their country you're deranged. But that's because you can't see the blindingly obvious - that a great many MPs believe EU membership to be in the interests of their constituents and the nation as a whole.

And why is it you lot only describe Brussels bureaucrats as unelected, never our own ones?

The irony of this whole fiasco being down to the red lines drawn up not by our elected representatives but by Nick'n'Fi, two unelected bureaucrats, is delicious.

And if you don't think the speaker should uphold constitutional precedence, then how do you think things should work? Make it up on the fly? The Brexiters have tried that for the last 2-3 years and it doesn't look like the best way to do things, imo.

You talk about impartiality but you're now in the stage where you are twisting everything to be seen through the prism of your views on Brexit. Not healthy.

If a speaker had used this to stop a Lab govt. doing something you hated, you'd be raising a glass to King James VI/I and telling us all that this is why we're better than foreigners with no history and their silly,continental written constitutions.
I don't think you're in a position to call anyone unhinged when all you do is come on here and dribble incoherent shíte. Fùck off.

How fùcking dare you try and tell me what I would or would not feel if the boot were on the other foot? You know fùck all about me, you presumptuous cùnt. Fùck off.

The speaker has been demonstrably inconsistent in his application of precedent and you know it, you disingenuous prick. Fùck off.

The only thing you like about the EU is that it allowed you and your worthless, stinking, wastrel scum mates to fart around Europe playing at rebellion and making the place unpleasant for everyone else for a decade or so. The fact that this support for a corporatist technocracy is wildly inconsistent with your childish anti-establishment pose doesn't bother you as, like most slavish hypocrites, you have cognitive dissonance down to a fine art. When push comes to shove, you are a deeply, deeply conformist little fùckpig Fùck off.

As for your pathetic whataboutery regarding our unelected officials, the shortcomings of our system do not justify accepting the shortcomings of another system. That is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain cell. What's more, it's within our power to change our system - it is not within our power to change the EU. Fùck off.

Just fùck off. Cùnt.