Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well are we actually leaving on the 29th or not? Some of the tabloids last week were

Well are we actually leaving on the 29th or not? Some of the tabloids last week were

fulminating about betrayal and cowardice so I'd assumed the extension was a cert. Now they're saying the 29th is still possible

And does the term 'meaningful' categorize a vote in any legal sense or are we just making stuff up as we go along - which we are rather good at.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    fulminating about betrayal and cowardice so I'd assumed the extension was a cert. Now they're saying the 29th is still possible

And does the term 'meaningful' categorize a vote in any legal sense or are we just making stuff up as we go along - which we are rather good at.
    berni and Monty will soon be here to tell you exactly what will happen and how they predicted it some time ago zzzz
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

This week parliament is going to take a 'meaningful' vote to have better weather.