Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The wife's away for the next two days. I have cold, rare roast beef in the fridge,

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was it one of those rum cocktails that comes in a cold brass thingy? I got proper messed up on those once.

By the way, you haven't got cancer, you malingering poof. You've just got growths. Like a leper or a man with genital warts.
    Look, he told me it's a tumour, as far as I'm concerned that the bad cancer and don't you date belittle My Brave Fight Against etc etc. I believe you may be 'denying my life experience', which will cause me to report you to Abi Wilkinson.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look, he told me it's a tumour, as far as I'm concerned that the bad cancer and don't you date belittle My Brave Fight Against etc etc. I believe you may be 'denying my life experience', which will cause me to report you to Abi Wilkinson.
    Warts, mate. You've got warts.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The last time I had it in HK the first few dishes were very good. In particular there was a fried rice dish which came with a chilli sauce on the side, it was quite unlike any other chilli sauce I have ever had and with the rice was utterly exceptional.

And then the dumplings started to arrive and within 20 minutes or so it had all blurred into one big dumplingfest. Dumplings can only be so good. I don't get it.
    I have to chip in here, DimSum is not just dumplings - even though the variety is sumptious, soup filled shanghai ones are a personal favorurite. I have to gorge on Chueng Fun, any kind of Bao, turnip cake, Char sui buns and glutinous rice by the leafful.

Just avoid fish maws and chicken feet......at all costs!