Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The wife's away for the next two days. I have cold, rare roast beef in the fridge,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The wife's away for the next two days. I have cold, rare roast beef in the fridge,

I have the makings of many delicious dishes, in fact.

I'm going to end up sharing a mixed special kebab with my cat, aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have the makings of many delicious dishes, in fact.

I'm going to end up sharing a mixed special kebab with my cat, aren't I?
    You are, and you'll enjoy every morsel. Don't give the cat any chilli sauce lest he shíte everywhere.

I lunched on Friday from 11 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. A truly memorable feast of the daintiest morsels which went on and on and on... and at 7 I demanded, and was given, a large doner

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You are, and you'll enjoy every morsel. Don't give the cat any chilli sauce lest he shíte everywhere.

I lunched on Friday from 11 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. A truly memorable feast of the daintiest morsels which went on and on and on... and at 7 I demanded, and was given, a large doner
    Was this the new A.Wong or the original?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The wrong Wong?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The wrong Wong?
    The new one is total ****, so I'm assuming Charlie whiled away his afternoon up to his tits in wonderful gloop at the fabulous original.

Proof, also, that two Wongs don't make a Wight.

The new one is total ****, so I'm assuming Charlie whiled away his afternoon up to his tits in wonderful gloop at the fabulous original.

Proof, also, that two Wongs don't make a Wight.
    Is it? Is it really? How disappointing. I thought Andrew could do no wong.

The original. 5 hours of the world's finest dim sum

The original. 5 hours of the world's finest dim sum
    Oh man. You've convinced me I'll have to go back before I leave London forever

Oh man. You've convinced me I'll have to go back before I leave London forever
    Does it not become an endless array of dumplings with chilli sauce or soya sauce?

I have had dim sum in the place it was allegedly invented and in several places highly rated by the locals (in HK) and was underwhelmed every time. It started out ok but once the dumplings started coming they seemed to never end.

My cat loves spicy food. He's difficult to keep away from a curry. If it has a deleterious effect on his bowels, we are at least spared the evidence.

He's mad for doner meat, though. This is problematic, since it's my favourite bit, too.