Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All in all, a shíte weekend of sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    If England could play a full 80 they’d win the World Cup. Ireland look like they’re going through what England went through after that long winning run. Sadly for them it’s in a World Cup year.
    I reckon Ireland made more mistakes on Saturday than they did in the whole of the last Six Nations - absolutely shocking. Can't work out what has happened to England - went from being brilliant finishers to superb starters who can't finish teams off. Makes no sense - Jones out

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but why does Munich have a St Patrick's Day parade?
    Apparently JC is going to make it a UK national holiday......**** knows why.

Sorry, but why does Munich have a St Patrick's Day parade?
    Do you really need an answer to that - arranged by the Irish pubs for cash. We also have an Irische Bayerische festival in the summer, which is quite amusing when one of the vans serving food is called British All Sorts (though run by a South African) and is bedecked in Union Flags

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I saw that. The man really is a complete cůnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Do you really need an answer to that - arranged by the Irish pubs for cash. We also have an Irische Bayerische festival in the summer, which is quite amusing when one of the vans serving food is called British All Sorts (though run by a South African) and is bedecked in Union Flags
    The very worst Irish pub I ever went into was in Berlin. Barman spoke no English and they didn't even serve Guinness.

The rugby was........entertaining? Very bizarre match.

Footy referees clearly been a directive to make shocking decisions in order to make everyone want VAR
    The pen Marriner (think it was him) gave City was shocking. Never looked a pen in a million years in real time and was even worse when played back. As soon as he gave it I thought 'big team losing important match and ref bottled it'.

Shocking.

All four nationals saints days isn't it?

The very worst Irish pub I ever went into was in Berlin. Barman spoke no English and they didn't even serve Guinness.
    There's one here owned and run by an Indian guy - right opposite the Hofbrauhaus so does rather a lot of tourist trade

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    All four nationals saints days isn't it?
    Yup. At an estimated cost of Ł32 billion to the economy.

Yes. And nice that we started the rot. However, any enjoyment of that and the Chelsea game were ruined by Liverpool winning.
    We really want Liverpool to keep winning as we need them to take points off Spurs and Man Utd.

Obviously I absolutely don't want them to win the league.