Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All in all, a shíte weekend of sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We really want Liverpool to keep winning as we need them to take points off Spurs and Man Utd.

Obviously I absolutely don't want them to win the league.
    It's hard to avoid the slight sense that the wheels are coming off both United and Spurs at the same time. In that sense, an international break is extremely unwelcome.

If I had to choose between Liverpool winning the league and us finishing fourth I really can't say which I'd choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's hard to avoid the slight sense that the wheels are coming off both United and Spurs at the same time. In that sense, an international break is extremely unwelcome.

If I had to choose between Liverpool winning the league and us finishing fourth I really can't say which I'd choose.
    That is because you are obviously an idiot....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    That is because you are obviously an idiot....
    You're right. What was I thinking?

It's obviously more important that Liverpool don't win the league.

City for the Quadruple is my wish
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    City for the Quadruple is my wish
    City winning doesn't bother me at all. It has zero emotional impact. I have reason to hate every other team bar us that might win something. With City I have none.

City winning doesn't bother me at all. It has zero emotional impact. I have reason to hate every other team bar us that might win something. With City I have none.
    Oh I agree, but I'd still rather we finish top 4

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Everton beating Chelsea was amusing, not to mention, very helpful

The F1 was immensely tedious
    Actually the closeness of the midfield was moderately interesting, in terms of the prospects for decent overtaking circuits like Bahrain. Pleased to see Bottas get the win and that grinning, shoe-quaffing idiot Riccardo DNF. Obviously the prospect of another Merc-owned season isn't too grand, but nice to see Lando drive well in a car that perhaps isn't quite as ****e as recent years. Shame he couldn't get past Joe the Nazi or he'd have scored points.

Plus it would upset the United fans - their Treble forever trumped by a Quadruple claimed by their local rivals
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Oh I agree, but I'd still rather we finish top 4
    I think you have to be more selfless, p. Yes, it would be nice to finish top 4, but ultimately all that would mean is that we ponce about in the CL next year and then get knocked out after the group stages.

If Liverpool win the league, we'll be hearing about it for the next decade. There'll be arse-licking documentaries, live coverage of their open-top bus parade on all channels, scousers on television making disgusting high-pitched noises. It will be awful.

I think you have to be more selfless, p. Yes, it would be nice to finish top 4, but ultimately all that would mean is that we ponce about in the CL next year and then get knocked out after the group stages.

If Liverpool win the league, we'll be hearing about it for the next decade. There'll be arse-licking documentaries, live coverage of their open-top bus parade on all channels, scousers on television making disgusting high-pitched noises. It will be awful.
    And we will have far more money to spend on nice new players.... who cares about the scousers? Couldn't give a **** about what they do if they happen to win it. Only 1 side I never want to win the PL and that is Spurs