Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: All in all, a shíte weekend of sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And we will have far more money to spend on nice new players.... who cares about the scousers? Couldn't give a **** about what they do if they happen to win it. Only 1 side I never want to win the PL and that is Spurs
    Obviously Spurs are first on the list, but Liverpool run them a very close second. If I had to choose between the two winning the league, obviously I'd choose Liverpool, but it would be akin to a choice between cutting off my right or left hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We really want Liverpool to keep winning as we need them to take points off Spurs and Man Utd.

Obviously I absolutely don't want them to win the league.
    They've played United twice. Might have Chelsea to play though

Not sure how football could have gone better. Munichs get chucked out of the Cup, draw Barca in the CL and Chelsea lost giving us 4th place outright. And we happen to be only 1 point behind the filth for 3rd.

City still in 1st place and even if they win it there now seems to be the possibility of them getting hammered by UEFA and banned.

Win, win win as far as I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Not sure how football could have gone better. Munichs get chucked out of the Cup, draw Barca in the CL and Chelsea lost giving us 4th place outright. And we happen to be only 1 point behind the filth for 3rd.

City still in 1st place and even if they win it there now seems to be the possibility of them getting hammered by UEFA and banned.

Win, win win as far as I can see it.
    Liverpool are in first place - I don't expect them to stay though though. Otherwise quite c, WES

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Liverpool are in first place - I don't expect them to stay though though. Otherwise quite c, WES
    You seen our run in (rhetorical question, of course)?

If I wasn't worried about hexing it I'd say we were favourites for 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You seen our run in (rhetorical question, of course)?

If I wasn't worried about hexing it I'd say we were favourites for 3rd place.
    5 away games, incl Wolves, Watford and Lester. Not perhaps our strongest suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    5 away games, incl Wolves, Watford and Lester. Not perhaps our strongest suit.
    Although, they are at least, all safe from relegation and not got a whole lot to play for

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Although, they are at least, all safe from relegation and not got a whole lot to play for
    Anyone near 7th place has, every chance they get in the EL for finishing 7th
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I'll bank on the two W's being distracted by their Cup exploits
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I'll bank on the two W's being distracted by their Cup exploits
    So it's nailed on then

Which positions shall we spend the CL money on improving?