Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All in all, a shíte weekend of sport.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not sure how football could have gone better. Munichs get chucked out of the Cup, draw Barca in the CL and Chelsea lost giving us 4th place outright. And we happen to be only 1 point behind the filth for 3rd.

City still in 1st place and even if they win it there now seems to be the possibility of them getting hammered by UEFA and banned.

Win, win win as far as I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Not sure how football could have gone better. Munichs get chucked out of the Cup, draw Barca in the CL and Chelsea lost giving us 4th place outright. And we happen to be only 1 point behind the filth for 3rd.

City still in 1st place and even if they win it there now seems to be the possibility of them getting hammered by UEFA and banned.

Win, win win as far as I can see it.
    Liverpool are in first place - I don't expect them to stay though though. Otherwise quite c, WES

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Liverpool are in first place - I don't expect them to stay though though. Otherwise quite c, WES
    You seen our run in (rhetorical question, of course)?

If I wasn't worried about hexing it I'd say we were favourites for 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You seen our run in (rhetorical question, of course)?

If I wasn't worried about hexing it I'd say we were favourites for 3rd place.
    5 away games, incl Wolves, Watford and Lester. Not perhaps our strongest suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    5 away games, incl Wolves, Watford and Lester. Not perhaps our strongest suit.
    Although, they are at least, all safe from relegation and not got a whole lot to play for

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Although, they are at least, all safe from relegation and not got a whole lot to play for
    Anyone near 7th place has, every chance they get in the EL for finishing 7th
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar