Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All in all, a shíte weekend of sport.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

All in all, a shíte weekend of sport.

Unless we're still in the competition, FA Cup weekends are absolute wánk and serve only to ruin the fixtures list.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Unless we're still in the competition, FA Cup weekends are absolute wánk and serve only to ruin the fixtures list.
    I rather enjoyed the Wolves game, b. Very nice to see that since it has been pretty much confirmed that Solksjaer has the job United have been ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I rather enjoyed the Wolves game, b. Very nice to see that since it has been pretty much confirmed that Solksjaer has the job United have been ****
    Yes. And nice that we started the rot. However, any enjoyment of that and the Chelsea game were ruined by Liverpool winning.

Yes. And nice that we started the rot. However, any enjoyment of that and the Chelsea game were ruined by Liverpool winning.
    Ah but it was gloriously sunny here - the streets were packed with shiny, happy people celebrating at the St Patrick's day Parade. Which meant it kept the silly ****ers out of the pub so I could enjoy the football in relative peace

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah but it was gloriously sunny here - the streets were packed with shiny, happy people celebrating at the St Patrick's day Parade. Which meant it kept the silly ****ers out of the pub so I could enjoy the football in relative peace
    Sorry, but why does Munich have a St Patrick's Day parade?

Apparently JC is going to make it a UK national holiday......**** knows why.

Do you really need an answer to that - arranged by the Irish pubs for cash. We also have an Irische Bayerische festival in the summer, which is quite amusing when one of the vans serving food is called British All Sorts (though run by a South African) and is bedecked in Union Flags

We really want Liverpool to keep winning as we need them to take points off Spurs and Man Utd.

Obviously I absolutely don't want them to win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We really want Liverpool to keep winning as we need them to take points off Spurs and Man Utd.

Obviously I absolutely don't want them to win the league.
    It's hard to avoid the slight sense that the wheels are coming off both United and Spurs at the same time. In that sense, an international break is extremely unwelcome.

If I had to choose between Liverpool winning the league and us finishing fourth I really can't say which I'd choose.

It's hard to avoid the slight sense that the wheels are coming off both United and Spurs at the same time. In that sense, an international break is extremely unwelcome.

If I had to choose between Liverpool winning the league and us finishing fourth I really can't say which I'd choose.
    That is because you are obviously an idiot....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar