Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of interest, who the fück is Jason Cundy?

Out of interest, who the fück is Jason Cundy?

The article says he's a Chelski striker but I've never heard of him.

He's slagging off Auba for the mask. Look, I hate American superheroes as much as anyone, but if it makes our star striker happy after his two goals and an assist have won us a major comeback to the next round, he can do wtf he likes, in my book.

He could pull up his top to reveal a "Vote Modi, nuke Tibet" tee-shirt and I'd find a way to forgive him.

Yes, the yellow card's annoying. But if he goes on one of his scoring streaks where he gets a goal or assist every game for the rest of the reason, I couldn't care less.

So who is this Cundy? I thought he interviewed the Pistols on telly and got sacked.

Ex-Spurs player, I'd have said. But yes, he did turnout for Chelsea too. Early 90's, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    The article says he's a Chelski striker but I've never heard of him.

He's slagging off Auba for the mask. Look, I hate American superheroes as much as anyone, but if it makes our star striker happy after his two goals and an assist have won us a major comeback to the next round, he can do wtf he likes, in my book.

He could pull up his top to reveal a "Vote Modi, nuke Tibet" tee-shirt and I'd find a way to forgive him.

Yes, the yellow card's annoying. But if he goes on one of his scoring streaks where he gets a goal or assist every game for the rest of the reason, I couldn't care less.

So who is this Cundy? I thought he interviewed the Pistols on telly and got sacked.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Did he ever win f¨ck all?

He's played for the two shîtest team in London and complains about the Arsenal forward who was fastest to 50 goals ever.*

*I don't know whether this was PL era. The commentator didn't say so, but you know these cünts all think footie started in '92.

I'm sure LA can tell us how long Ted Drake or Cliff Bastin took. But anyway, how many goals did thins Jason Cünty ever score? I shall look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

He's played for the two shîtest team in London and complains about the Arsenal forward who was fastest to 50 goals ever.*

*I don't know whether this was PL era. The commentator didn't say so, but you know these cünts all think footie started in '92.

I'm sure LA can tell us how long Ted Drake or Cliff Bastin took. But anyway, how many goals did thins Jason Cünty ever score? I shall look.
    Cünty. 8 goals 146 games. 3 in 69 for Chavs and Sperz. How dare he criticise Auba? Who the ƒuck asked his opinion?

Cünty. 8 goals 146 games. 3 in 69 for Chavs and Sperz. How dare he criticise Auba? Who the ƒuck asked his opinion?
    May I suggest the decaf?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    May I suggest the decaf?
    You drink coffee, I drink tea, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    May I suggest the decaf?
    Bowling, Chief.

Grundy. Bill Grundy.

It fùcked up the Pistols' career too. They couldn't play anywhere after that.

Well Ted Drake scored 44 in his first full season having joined in March the season before. Since Auba isn't anywhere near 50 goals (he has 32 in total). I am going to wager that Ted was quicker

He did score one of thr greatest own goals of all time I do believe
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar