Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayyyytheeengweeurrrhabmorurrpossecionweedeeboll

Ayyyytheeengweeurrrhabmorurrpossecionweedeeboll

Fùckssake.

You finally feel my pain of the past two and-a-bit decades. Good

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fùckssake.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You finally feel my pain of the past two and-a-bit decades. Good
    Rubbish. It was charming when AW did it. FACT.

Fùckssake.
    Emery has delivered victory and progression where Wenger might have given us glorious defeat.

Leave off him, b.

Until May...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Foreigners annihilating the Queen's English is never charming. Ever.

Especially French foreigners.

Rubbish. It was charming when AW did it. FACT.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Foreigners annihilating the Queen's English is never charming. Ever.

Especially French foreigners.
    AW may have spoken with a pidgin grammar but the words were at least conprehensible. Not so with Dick.

Just to be clear - excellent performance last night. The last two games have been perfect. Almost like playing all 4 of our top attacking talents makes us play more exciting footie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    AW may have spoken with a pidgin grammar but the words were at least conprehensible. Not so with Dick.

Just to be clear - excellent performance last night. The last two games have been perfect. Almost like playing all 4 of our top attacking talents makes us play more exciting footie.
    Almost like playing three at the back –* which you have been highly critical of – gives the freedom to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Almost like playing three at the back –* which you have been highly critical of – gives the freedom to do that
    I'll give you that. Also, I know he played last night, but when we have a back 3 of Kos, Papa and Nacho, it means Mustafi isn't there to fück it up.

Next season we'll have Holding and hopefully CC back, so Mustafi's down to sixth choice even if we can't find a pub side to take him off our hands.

However, until the last few games, when playing 3 at the back, he only played with one forward in a 3-4-3, and didn't play at least one of Ozil and Rambo, often playing neither.

You might remember my issue was not playing the sexy players. As for the defence, it didn't seem to matter how many we played alongside Mustafi, he'd bügger it up at least once a game, so I just hoped we'd out-score them.

If we get young Rob and Callum back, we actually have a decent set of options at CH with all fit, esp with Nacho-Kola allowing tactical formation changes.

What happened to the young Bubble from last season? He can't be any worse than Mustafi, can he?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'll give you that. Also, I know he played last night, but when we have a back 3 of Kos, Papa and Nacho, it means Mustafi isn't there to fück it up.

Next season we'll have Holding and hopefully CC back, so Mustafi's down to sixth choice even if we can't find a pub side to take him off our hands.

However, until the last few games, when playing 3 at the back, he only played with one forward in a 3-4-3, and didn't play at least one of Ozil and Rambo, often playing neither.

You might remember my issue was not playing the sexy players. As for the defence, it didn't seem to matter how many we played alongside Mustafi, he'd bügger it up at least once a game, so I just hoped we'd out-score them.

If we get young Rob and Callum back, we actually have a decent set of options at CH with all fit, esp with Nacho-Kola allowing tactical formation changes.

What happened to the young Bubble from last season? He can't be any worse than Mustafi, can he?
    Been injured for most of the season - back now

Chambers will be sold. Not good enough for us but has done enough on loan that we'd get a decent fee for him from a midtable club. Monchi will get rid of him to reinvest in the squad.