Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Very likely to overtake Spurs after the next round of PL fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    One less **** in North London.
    'Fewer'. One 'fewer' cùnt in North London.

Come on, a, you're better than this!

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    A bit harsh, M. There were about a half-a-dozen redgunamos present last night
    Well you know how he feels about coloureds, r.

You just have to slip 'em a few quid and they go away* and repeat the scam at the next parish along.

*Gypos, I mean, of course. Not local MP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's a serious enough problem that your local MP has to mobilise against it.

https://www.helenwhately.org.uk/camp...raveller-sites
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You over-estimate the size of my village, Burney.

I'd kill for one or all of those in walking distance. One shop, one village hall, one cricket green, one church and two pubs. That's it.
    When I used to work in Mayfield in East Sussex, there wasn't a chip shop, there was a mobile chip van that came round once a week. It was a big event.

And Africans

Although, he's probably right about this particular bunch. Quaffing claret at a football match

Well you know how he feels about coloureds, r.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You just have to slip 'em a few quid and they go away* and repeat the scam at the next parish along.

*Gypos, I mean, of course. Not local MP's.
    Of course, what m is not considering in his racism is what will happen when the locals get wind of the fact that a family of Jews is moving in.

Good Lord, yes! There goes the neighbourhood

Of course, what m is not considering in his racism is what will happen when the locals get wind of the fact that a family of Jews is moving in.

When I used to work in Mayfield in East Sussex, there wasn't a chip shop, there was a mobile chip van that came round once a week. It was a big event.
    That will be tonight in Shamley Green.

And yes, it sure does get the locals out for a special 'treat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Honestly, I know people are prone to exaggerate about this kind of stuff for comic effect, but I have genuinely never seen such a gathering of human filth in one place.

And I was at the Emirates last night.
    You’ve clearly avoided the white trash hordes, widely scattered across Essex coastal towns. Actually most of the county, come to think of it.

'Fewer'. One 'fewer' cùnt in North London.

Come on, a, you're better than this!
    But surely fewer is used for things you can count. Not sure it's possible to count the number of cùnts in North London.