Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Ol達angyerbum on a bet not to get his hat trick?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    a tad embarassing.

or perhaps I'm just getting too old.

what is wrong with an arm in the air followed by handshakes with your teammates?
    And a nailed on card the silly bugger. What sort of muppet plans a goal celebration ahead of time that means he's almost certain to get a yellow?

If he ends up missing a game because of this I'd dock him a weeks wages.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    a tad embarassing.

or perhaps I'm just getting too old.

what is wrong with an arm in the air followed by handshakes with your teammates?
    Depends which arm. Don't want to risk being called an anti-Semite and get sued for triggering the crowd.

Best celebration ever was Titi's when he just shrugged and walked back to the half way line when the quality of the goal or opposition made it less than special.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And a nailed on card the silly bugger. What sort of muppet plans a goal celebration ahead of time that means he's almost certain to get a yellow?

If he ends up missing a game because of this I'd dock him a weeks wages.
    If he gets a booking in the semi and ends up missing the final, I'd send him to the reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    If he gets a booking in the semi and ends up missing the final, I'd send him to the reserves.
    Can't miss the final (should we make it). Changed the ruling on that so that you can only miss the final through picking up a red (or getting punished retrospectively). Still stupid though