Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ELwimb. Why do some games start at 5.55 and others at 8.00?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Y

Yeah, it's fine for sophisticated foreigns, C. But me, if I go and watch the game tonight, I want to pick up a few cans of 8.6 (European Special Brew) on the way back.

But the supermarket just over the road from your bar, and on my direct route home, stops selling booze at 11pm.

Yes, I could go to the night shop near where I'm staying but it's 40% more expensive and adds a couple of mins to my journey.

All because of silly telly times.
    I am disappointed, g. I imagined you going to the bordel, to sip a glass of absinthe watching your muse take up erotic poses to your order.

Back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I am disappointed, g. I imagined you going to the bordel, to sip a glass of absinthe watching your muse take up erotic poses to your order.

Back in 5.
    I'm afraid I've been living with my muse for 20 years. And you can't get absinthe any more. I've tried.

But staying with mates from the very first free sound system in France means that I can get very good deals on many other substances that can mash you up far more than a bottle of absinthe, so it's not the end of the world.