Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayern looked like an aged team in urgent need of rebuilding last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Riley klaxon!
    :sigh:

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Happy days. Bayern really were shocking in the second half particularly. Club of their size and stature and they only have on centre forward on their books (and his inner ear problem was particularly bad last night - could hardly stand up at all)
    I remember specifically deciding not to start drinking early in the morning. I was determined not to end up drinking for 16 hours straight.

By 10:30 a.m. I was sitting with HomerJ enjoying my first MaB

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    :sigh:

For the love of God man what is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Tottenham could well win it.
    Oh dear. I'm not sure I'd stand up to that prospect very well. Possibly time for a new hobby, in fact.

when someone utters his name, self flagellation by video is the only therapy...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's his job here to post that.

Oh dear. I'm not sure I'd stand up to that prospect very well. Possibly time for a new hobby, in fact.
    They won't...

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They won't...
    Who are they going to draw tro make you think, 'phew, well at least they're out...'?

They'd do Barca, Manyoo, Porto, Ajax or Juve. Mark my words.

It's his job here to post that.
    Yes, I know, but it discombobulates me for hours

Well if they do win it, before Arsenal!, the blame lies squarely with you know who. I cannot even bring myself to say the old tit's name.

Having seen Kommander Klopp lead his troops to a glorious victory in the very citadel of the square-heads, I am rancorous that we were prevented from securing his services because the SOFC clung to his position like a limpet.