Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bayern looked like an aged team in urgent need of rebuilding last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well if they do win it, before Arsenal!, the blame lies squarely with you know who. I cannot even bring myself to say the old tit's name.

Having seen Kommander Klopp lead his troops to a glorious victory in the very citadel of the square-heads, I am rancorous that we were prevented from securing his services because the SOFC clung to his position like a limpet.
    You would have us led by a box-headed sauerkraut muncher? For shame. THEY BOMBED OUR CHIPPY!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You would have us led by a box-headed sauerkraut muncher? For shame. THEY BOMBED OUR CHIPPY!
    Come now c. Jurgen is neues deutsch. He has a kind and joyful face and would hide the likes of Monty in his kellar til all danger had passed - or until he tired of Monty's incessant yapping.

Come now c. Jurgen is neues deutsch. He has a kind and joyful face and would hide the likes of Monty in his kellar til all danger had passed - or until he tired of Monty's incessant yapping.
    Have you seen his hampsteads? He looks like Red Rum with a good dental plan.

I don't trust 'em h. Thatch knew the score, she was against them unifying and becoming too strong again... Oh, and look what's happened, we're getting firmly boned in the árse by Fuhrerihn Merkel and her French Nazi acolytes.

Nope. Those fùckers’ application for readmission to the human race is still pending.

Sir Humphrey knew (1.00-approx 1.30)

https://youtu.be/rvYuoWyk8iU

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Tottenham could well win it. I can't imagine they'd be particularly scared of this current Barcelona team. Our only hope is Citeh.
    Citeh could very well do the quadruple