Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bayern looked like an aged team in urgent need of rebuilding last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A couple of nice goals in the Norwich v Hull game last night. The one where the bloke who took it off the defenders foot with his head and then got on the end of the move to tap it in was sweet, I thought.

Who were Bayern playing? Remember the good old days when we used to get thrashed by them every year?
    Liverpool got all excited about beating Bayern in Munich.

We've been there, done that and got slaughtered with la afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Liverpool got all excited about beating Bayern in Munich.

We've been there, done that and got slaughtered with la afterwards
    I see. Presumably Tottenham are out of that competition by now. Who knocked them out?

I see. Presumably Tottenham are out of that competition by now. Who knocked them out?
    Tottenham could well win it. I can't imagine they'd be particularly scared of this current Barcelona team. Our only hope is Citeh.

Tottenham could well win it.
    Oh dear. I'm not sure I'd stand up to that prospect very well. Possibly time for a new hobby, in fact.

Oh dear. I'm not sure I'd stand up to that prospect very well. Possibly time for a new hobby, in fact.
    They won't...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They won't...
    Who are they going to draw tro make you think, 'phew, well at least they're out...'?

They'd do Barca, Manyoo, Porto, Ajax or Juve. Mark my words.

Well if they do win it, before Arsenal!, the blame lies squarely with you know who. I cannot even bring myself to say the old tit's name.

Having seen Kommander Klopp lead his troops to a glorious victory in the very citadel of the square-heads, I am rancorous that we were prevented from securing his services because the SOFC clung to his position like a limpet.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well if they do win it, before Arsenal!, the blame lies squarely with you know who. I cannot even bring myself to say the old tit's name.

Having seen Kommander Klopp lead his troops to a glorious victory in the very citadel of the square-heads, I am rancorous that we were prevented from securing his services because the SOFC clung to his position like a limpet.
    You would have us led by a box-headed sauerkraut muncher? For shame. THEY BOMBED OUR CHIPPY!

You would have us led by a box-headed sauerkraut muncher? For shame. THEY BOMBED OUR CHIPPY!
    Come now c. Jurgen is neues deutsch. He has a kind and joyful face and would hide the likes of Monty in his kellar til all danger had passed - or until he tired of Monty's incessant yapping.

Tottenham could well win it. I can't imagine they'd be particularly scared of this current Barcelona team. Our only hope is Citeh.
    Citeh could very well do the quadruple