Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain to me exactly why 'no deal' has been removed for good?

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    We should welcome any member state that is prepared to break ranks from the corrupt cartel and say "we see no reason for our citizens to grant such an extension, and as the UK's citizens voted to leave , we should let them".
    What do you mean by welcome them? Ask 'em round for a beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The Ayes have it! The Ayes have it!
    Lock up!!
    . . . . . . .

If the Italians prevented this sabotage, I'd buy them all a prosecco.

You mean if they block an extension? Don’t all the EU puppets have to do what Tusk tells them to?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    So Ash - you're clearly a politically astute chap so 'splain me this. Why does this speaker bloke, practically a convicted rapist by all accounts, insist on bellowing out the result of a vote we have all managed to hear perfectly well just two seconds before?

Strikes me as a bit of a garrulous arse.
    it's to make us look more ridiculous when it is shown on news outlets around the world

Italian birds grow it out mate ...fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it's to make us look more ridiculous when it is shown on news outlets around the world
    In addition to all the infantile hooting, hollering and general baboonery?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    In addition to all the infantile hooting, hollering and general baboonery?
    he looks like a reject from Eggheads or QI or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Someone was on TV last night calling it ‘The Great Brexit Stitch Up’ and maintained that it’s been a carefully coordinated plan to stop Brexit from the start.
    If you really think the last 3 years of unprecedented political cluster****, up to an including last night, has been a carefully co-ordinated conspiracy then you're more paranoid than the average Corbynista in a synagogue.

May introduced a bill. A Tory backbencher added an ammendement, which May didn't want. So Spellmen tried to withdraw it. The Speaker said no, Cooper moved it and the ammendment was passed by 4 on a free vote despite the govt voting against.

Thus May now tried to vote down the ammended bill, despite her having introduced it, remember? So there's now not a free vote but a 3-line whip. And she loses by 40, 10x as much as when she just had a free vote.

I'm more inclined to believe that Mossad was behind 9/11 than anyone in the UK government or Parliament knows what the fück they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'm more inclined to believe that Mossad was behind 9/11 than anyone in the UK government or Parliament knows what the fück they're doing.
    It was Mossad gan. The 'falling man' can clearly be heard shouting "some big nosed **** pushed me!" - probably Monty